I have a dream

jimmy millar

I have a dream that one day we will have defenders who can defend,with maybe a centre half that can chip in with a few goals.

I have a dream that one day we will have a midfield that can press,pass and build attacks,with one box to box player who can add a few goals for the cause.

I have a dream that one day we will have two out and out strikers who will score a barrowload of goals,and I have a dream that one day our great supporters will have a team that is worthy of them!

How long must I dream?

I have a dream that one day we will have defenders who can defend,with maybe a centre half that can chip in with a few goals.

I have a dream that one day we will have a midfield that can press,pass and build attacks,with one box to box player who can add a few goals for the cause.

I have a dream that one day we will have two out and out strikers who will score a barrowload of goals,and I have a dream that one day our great supporters will have a team that is worthy of them!

How long must I dream?

Will never happen. Only Melchester Rovers were that good.

...Whatever happened to the good old days when you got a corner and it was like a scoring oppertunity...centre halfs attacking the ball on the six yard line and bulleting a header into the top corner....was that a dream anaw..:(

Practice corners?? would that no infringe on Homeland DVD`s?

..Ach it really rips my knitting mate...seems nae cunt can take a corner these days,its either straight to the keeper or they fail to get past the first defender drives me round the twist,and even if they did get the baw in the box with enough pace to cause a problem who have we got that can jump and heid the baw at the same time?...gone are the days of Gough..Butcher or even big Gordan Petric....sigh.!