Hibs vs Rangers 1-4 (season 09/10)

Was this the KM double game?

I believe so, Boxing Day IIRC.

During the high scoring month of December..

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Beasley Davis McCulloch Novo

Boyd Miller

How many goals did we score that month?

3 against DU, 3 against Falkirk, 7 against DU, 4 Against HIVs. Whom am I missing?

What a game that was. I remember people backed Hibs and Dundee Utd to split the OF around that time. We scored 14 goals against them in the month of December :D

I remember that too. people were even backing one of them to win the title because the tims were so bad. then we pumped them both in the same month. brilliant :D

The Oldfirm game a few weeks later was a cracker as well. McCulloch equalising with pretty much our only chance of the game just after the tims scored.

We would have absolutely roasted them but Boyd and Miller got injured just before the game and Novo was taken off early in the first half.

I love that they were all excited about being up one goal after 12 seconds and it all ended up like that.

:mutley:

We also had a great performance at Easter Road with a front line of Burke, Cousin and Naismith.

Seem to remember Cousin scoring an absolute worldy with his left peg from that game.

Seem to remember Cousin scoring an absolute worldy with his left peg from that game.

When he was good, he was very, very good.

When he was bad...

On form, every side should have such a striker. He was a little bit like Shearer (not Duncan) with his strength, pace, aerial presence and powerful finishing, if not quite as prolific or at the same level.

The Oldfirm game a few weeks later was a cracker as well. McCulloch equalising with pretty much our only chance of the game just after the tims scored.

that was the coldest i have been at a game for a long time!!remember olly murs walking on at half time and were all singing theirs only 1 Joe mceldrey ( spelling?) and him bowing and clapping us! the tims were going mental but he didnt have a clue :000000082:

Other than league wins, easily the best game we've had at Easter road. It was the last time we played them there with their old shed stand. We were right next to them, the daft wee teuchters were all so excited to be 1-0 up after 12 seconds, it all went horribly wrong from there on. :D