The official Montrose FC V Rangers FC thread....

Garnock Blue

It was these fuckers who ripped the utter cunt out of us going into administration last time we played them.

I remember reading the programme in disbelief.

Things like, 'Lee McCulloch: Won three SPL titles at Rangers before transferring to The Rangers. Yet to win any silverware at his new club.

I hope we fucking leather them.

the quote was about alexander. Anyhow they deserve a good beating,but still think we'll draw

Have we ever had a more defensive, immobile and less creative midfield 3 than black, Hutton and faure???

I just can't understand this! The Montrose park is big....width is the key! The last time it was a great game I'm pretty sure this one will be a slog!

Have we ever had a more defensive, immobile and less creative midfield 3 than black, Hutton and faure???

I just can't understand this! The Montrose park is big....width is the key! The last time it was a great game I'm pretty sure this one will be a slog!

Not in my lifetime we haven't, or at least to my knowledge.

I expect a reaction from the dross of the last few weeks. The players and Ally have heard the boos and seen the banners, they know the fans feelings.

Anyone with an ounce of pride would burst a gut to give a performance.

Every week it's the same with some folk predicting 4,5 goals to us. When was the last time we looked like scoring that many in a game?

If anything it feels like we're heading for a pasting.

One up front just reeks of cowardice. Why no just stick two up front and go for it?

Surely the part timers would struggle to cope if we actually looked to attack?

But no, it's caution, high balls, no thought to advancing up the park and bombscare defending.

I'm fearing another endurance of sideways/backwards passing and scraping a draw.

Do not feel optimistic at all.

Every week it's the same with some folk predicting 4,5 goals to us. When was the last time we looked like scoring that many in a game?

If anything it feels like we're heading for a pasting.

One up front just reeks of cowardice. Why no just stick two up front and go for it?

Surely the part timers would struggle to cope if we actually looked to attack?

But no, it's caution, high balls, no thought to advancing up the park and bombscare defending.

I'm fearing another endurance of sideways/backwards passing and scraping a draw.

Do not feel optimistic at all.

There isn't much I can argue about there. I just seem to find optimism every week that we will improve. Hopefully today