More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

I'm by no means a fan of Charles Green, i have a mixed opinion on him really, but im with him on this one.

Whyte owned the club, are people forgetting that?

anyone who was going to buy us out, was going to have to deal with him in some way shape or form. I'd imagine there was alot of bluffing, some cloack and dagger stuff - but in the end Green came out on top. WE have a debt free Rangers which Whyte has no part of. He's left the shite in £18m+ debt to Ticketus and with nothing other than a thread bare claim on the assets.

So what's the problem exactly? Let CW go to court and lose if he wants, if not, business as usual.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all doomed i tell ya DOOMED!

Just like the last time when on here people were saying the above comments and look what happened. Cunts need to get there head out of the sand, something fucking stinks at ibrox AGAIN.

PS Not getting on at you in particular as there are loads on here who think everytime a negative report comes out its alot of shite.

I'm by no means a fan of Charles Green, i have a mixed opinion on him really, but im with him on this one.

anyone who was going to buy us out, was going to have to deal with him in some way shape or form. I'd imagine there was alot of bluffing, some cloack and dagger stuff - but in the end Green came out on top. WE have a debt free Rangers which Whyte has no part of. He's left the shite in £18m+ debt to Ticketus and with nothing other than a thread bare claim on the assets.

So what's the problem exactly? Let CW go to court and lose if he wants, if not, business as usual.

Thats quite a level headed assessment of where we are mate.

Why then has ff and rst gone into an anti Green mode?

Clyde are fucking loving this!

Shouting the "FLOATATION IS GOING TO BE UNDONE!!!!!!!"

Now they have started with "Rangers Licence to be taken away!"

That cant happen. Whyte is not involved with Rangers, he might (and thats a huge MIGHT) be due a small payout, but thats as far as it will go!

Why on earth would he wait till now to lodge these documents anyway? Should he not have done that pre-takeover?

He can be a director of 5088 till the cows come home, if we can prove the assets were never in 5088 then there is no problem IMO.

I don't care about what happened in the past, i only care about what can or will happen to us moving forward. I am not happy but am trying to remain calm about it all, till i see and hear all sides. And not just the side of a proven liar/fantasist and ciminal.

He told him what he needed to hear. What if the cva was successful then what? What was his master plan?

It seems awfully like he told us all what we wanted to hear..Personally I think I had a touch of tunnel vision where

he was concerned .Beginning to wonder if he is the saint we thought he was .I was always the first to defend him in our house.

\but Craig Whyte for Gods sake

That's it in a nutshell gaz,

After all that's gone on I'm surprised many dismiss it as "mhedia" and "liewell" pulling strings etc. I think al leave them to it fae now on. The bears den is on its arse and its a bad day when I'd rather read dados dado on here than my own club.

It's just too much. We sat last year and blamed it on the media having an agenda against Whyte and co. I cannot believe we want to sit and do this again. This needs extensive scrutiny and we can't simply pass it off as an agenda.

Just like the last time when on here people were saying the above comments and look what happened. Cunts need to get there head out of the sand, something fucking stinks at ibrox AGAIN.

PS Not getting on at you in particular as there are loads on here who think everytime a negative report comes out its alot of shite.

It usually is and some have the intelligence to see that

Why are so many people not realising that Green sat infront of a TV camera 3 nights ago and categorically denied that Whyte had any involvement in Sevco 5088.

Just ignoring it and thinking "everything will be alright" got us in the state we found ourselves in last year. Enough is enough.

People are probably bothered that Green didn't give us an exact account of all this initially, but i'm not sure what there was to gain by doing that.

Why on earth would he wait till now to lodge these documents anyway? Should he not have done that pre-takeover?

He can be a director of 5088 till the cows come home, if we can prove the assets were never in 5088 then there is no problem IMO.

I don't care about what happened in the past, i only care about what can or will happen to us moving forward. I am not happy but am trying to remain calm about it all, till i see and hear all sides. And not just the side of a proven liar/fantasist and ciminal.

I agree the Assets never going through SevCo 5088 limits our exposure.

D&P are in the most trouble, SevCo 5088 had an exclusivity agreement, D&P sold to someone else.

They wont unwind a floatation, but D&P could be hit with a damages claim. Green could get caught up in it also, but I have a doubt that The club will be effected.

If the clubs assets were sold to Sevco Scotland then the whole thing seems blown out of all porportion as Sevco 5088 is (as we're lead to believe) not relevant.

If Sevco 5088 was to be the company used for a CVA being agreed then this would make sense as Green needed the shares. Whyte was allegedly appointed as a director on 9th May 2012, yet the outcome of a CVA was only established on (if i'm reading and remembering right) 12th June 2012.

As above, if 5088 was to be the company for post-CVA Rangers then Whyte being a director may have had to be necessary.

I'd like to see official documents on exactly which of the two companies assets were sold to as if it's Sevco Scotland then it is all irrelivent and all this proves is

1.) Green would had to have admitted Whyte was needed if we got a CVA

2.) Green wasn't as serious about a CVA (probably so that he wasn't going to be involved anyway)

I'll wait and see what the sevco scotland documents say, the documents on the assets and Rangers response. I'll sit on the fence on Green for now.

If the clubs assets were sold to Sevco Scotland then the whole thing seems blown out of all porportion as Sevco 5088 is (as we're lead to believe) not relevant.

If Sevco 5088 was to be the company used for a CVA being agreed then this would make sense as Green needed the shares. Whyte was allegedly appointed as a director on 9th May 2012, yet the outcome of a CVA was only established on (if i'm reading and remembering right) 12th June 2012.

As above, if 5088 was to be the company for post-CVA Rangers then Whyte being a director may have had to be necessary.

I'd like to see official documents on exactly which of the two companies assets were sold to as if it's Sevco Scotland then it is all irrelivent and all this proves is

1.) Green would had to have admitted Whyte was needed if we got a CVA

2.) Green wasn't as serious about a CVA (probably so that he wasn't going to be involved anyway)

I'll wait and see what the sevco scotland documents say, the documents on the assets and Rangers response. I'll sit on the fence on Green for now.

Problem is that SevCo 5088 was the company that paid for the exclusivity. Not SevCo Scotland.

Almost as pathetic as the fantasy of Knights riding to the rescue, though it isnt stopping their storm troopers from manning the ramparts.

Who's saying that? We need to start taking this evidence seriously instead of passing it as media outlets following agendas.

Nobody said it was going to be easy, but we need to start seeing this for what it is.