More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

The confusion lies in the fact that Sevco 5088 Ltd was the company that had exclusivity (paid £500k for exclusivity), so why then would the club be sold to a different company?

Someone needs to explain something.

Thanks mate, agreed serious answers are needed from Green, but ill wait till I hear what the club says before jumping to conclusions.

I'm just beginning to recover from last summer.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the parties agreed exclusivity. The vehicle used for the transaction can be anything determined by both parties.

So, as I said elsewhere, Green ditched the Sevco 5088 hat, and put on the brand new Sevco Scotland hat.

Right cheers for clearing that up, I haven't read the whole thread.

Where was the £500k paid from? Sevco 5088 Ltd or Greens personal bank account?

He's done a good jn general but the lies about whyte are unforgivable IMO

you talking absolute sense, once a liar always a liar....it must be the drum in you, I came from there originally too as did parents and grandparents.....the Drum upbringing gives you a sense for smelling out BS. I have had enough of the Green lies now, he is bringing the good name of Rangers into disrepute in exposing us to links with that wee scumbag prick Shytey

Look he is talking about probably a couple of guys from members section, many more find him a pain. But the pint is he has told the world r=that he has a source telling him things from his position on the board.

So really that's the story , the mole is a board member.

aye aw' right............be calm John Spartan............( you are fined 5 credits for being obsessed with unimportant nonsense)

At the start of the season Green stood before a packed members lounge and assured us all that he had never met Whyte, Never had any business dealings with Whyte. He also assured us that he would never lie to us or pull the wool over our eyes.

How many times over the passed few weeks has he been caught out.

Time to come clean Charles and tell us the truth, not what you think we want to hear

Mhedia racking up the pressure but until the club makes a statement will continue to give Green benefit of doubt, as others have said as long as Whyte not involved now not too fussed

Hopefully the Board led by Walter sack him tomorrow to get to proper people in charge.

you talking absolute sense, once a liar always a liar....it must be the drum in you, I came from there originally too as did parents and grandparents.....the Drum upbringing gives you a sense for smelling out BS. I have had enough of the Green lies now, he is bringing the good name of Rangers into disrepute in exposing us to links with that wee scumbag prick Shytey

I don't honestly think he's all that bad. However he has told some lies that I'm not comfortable with.

According to Bertrant or whatever the fuck he's called

that fella Bertrant thinks his birth was a Fenian conspiracy, he thinks he was meant to be born Wendy but the old priest and young priest exorcised him and out popped Presbyterian fella who now only gets to become Wendy on a Friday night!

I signed up at the height of your difficulties to show some support for rangers and you lads . I'm effectively an outsider albeit one with a lot of love for rangers .

Just my thoughts maybe from that position , I totally understand the ' circle the wagons' mentality but this is not reflecting well on the club. I've just watched the STV interview online and read this thread also I have to rely unfortunately on some of the radio Scotland stuff . Being totally honest the whole situation looks messy and doesn't reflect well on a great club but just as importantly Charles Green isn't coming across well at all for me . At best he's a bullshitter but at its worse he's dishonest .

I can assure you im not here to have a pop at this Great Club and Lets hope the whole situation can be resolved but in my opinion it's a mess.

2e2dyeq.png

I read these documents as; Samuel Lloyd created a shelf company on 29 Mar 2012

sold it to CG on the 03 May 2012 as a vehicle for the CVA

CW applied to be a director on 09 may 2012 but there's no reference to him being accepted, so did he get told where to go at that point?

I signed up at the height of your difficulties to show some support for rangers and you lads . I'm effectively an outsider albeit one with a lot of love for rangers .

Just my thoughts maybe from that position , I totally understand the ' circle the wagons' mentality but this is not reflecting well on the club. I've just watched the STV interview online and read this thread also I have to rely unfortunately on some of the radio Scotland stuff . Being totally honest the whole situation looks messy and doesn't reflect well on a great club but just as importantly Charles Green isn't coming across well at all for me . At best he's a bullshitter but at its worse he's dishonest .

I can assure you im not here to have a pop at this Great Club and Lets hope the whole situation can be resolved but in my opinion it's a mess.

Fair comments mate (tu)

that fella Bertrant thinks his birth was a Fenian conspiracy, he thinks he was meant to be born Wendy but the old priest and young priest exorcised him and out popped Presbyterian fella who now only gets to become Wendy on a Friday night!

In your dreams perhaps. What is it with you chaps and your homo erotica? Its not the 50s you can come clean now, no one will care.

At the start of the season Green stood before a packed members lounge and assured us all that he had never met Whyte, Never had any business dealings with Whyte. He also assured us that he would never lie to us or pull the wool over our eyes.

Time to come clean Charles and tell us the truth, not what you think we want to hear

Once. And STV, BBC, the Record and the Sun have re-hashed the same story numerous times. Both him and Imran Ahmed have admitted to telling Whyte whatever they thought necessary to get his shares. Now Whyte lodged documents, only lodged today, that are dubious at best and STV have stirred it up again.

The D & P documentation for the acceptance of Green's bid clearly states that if the CVA route is rejected then a new company would be formed for the "newco" route. That company is obviously Sevco Scotland. A big issue of this will rest on exactly who provided the funding of the £200k exclusivity agreement and the £5.5m purchase money. Even if Whyte was a director of Sevco 5088 that doesn't guarantee him ownership. You can be a company director without owning the company.

That is of course correct, but if SevCo 5088 had a exclusivity agreement, then it would need full authorisation before D&P could transfer the assets to SevCo Scotland. I again agree he would not be the owner, he did not put in enough, but he might have enough for a compensation claim.

I dont know what is going on fully, no-one on here does, but we need to be told.

I still support Green, but he has to tell us the truth and all the details.

As far as I was aware it's now common knowledge that Whyte was a director at 5088, that's how Green managed to get his hands on the assets, by fooling Whyte with 5088 but actually transferring them to Sevco Scotland. Simples? STV have got a fucking witchunt against us just now!

He has been feeding the majority of the support who were willing to lap it all up....my father in law was even taken in by the charm offensive but I have met a few like charles in my time and they come unstuck when they start believing their own hype and get the feeling of invincibility.

Funny how STV can find a link between Green and Shite but they have never publicly acknowledged the links between Lawwell, Regan, Reid and Doncaster...those in such a hurry to get rid of Green, based on the 'evidence' provided Lawwell's lackeys and other riff-raff Rangers haters should ask themselves why we are being asked to concentrate on this as oppose to say, the five way agreement to steal Rangers' trophies; the specifics of the dishonest and hate-filled 'sporting integrity', which-hunt, the not guilty verdicts of HMRC and LNS, not to mention the fiasco of the reorganisation and the imminent collapse of the SPL?