More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

These are past rather than present problems, of that i'm confident.

Im ok.with that then, obviously its not good if CG has been economical with the truth but i still believe that whatever he had to do to screw whyte must be worth it, if whyte had kept control i shudder to think what would of happened.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitre- come on, you should know this.

The funds came from the same place the assets went to - Sevco Scotland Ltd. As published in the accounts to date of that company, later renamed.

Do the accounts show where the funds went to?

Could SevCo Scotland have paid £5.5m to SevCo 5088 to transfer the assets? If so, Green might still have a case, if not and it states SevCo scotland payed D&P then great! Needs confirmed before im happy though.

Regardless, if the Exclusivity agreement was with SevCo 5088, and Whyte was a director of this, then if D&P have ignored this and sold to a different company, then he has a claim against D&P and potentially Green!

This is exactly how I feel about the whole situation.

I reckon Green led Whyte to believe he was part of the "takeover" as he was part of 5088 then BOOM... Sevco Scotland buy the assests.

Yes, but SevCo 5088 had an exclusivity agreement. Well I think they did, im just going to try and track down the small print.

Anyone got a link to the D&P documents?

They have mate.

"The appointment forms for the company, which is registered to the address of London legal firm Field Fisher Waterhouse, were lodged with Companies House on Friday.

Companies House confirmed the documents had been accepted but had not yet been scanned in to be made available on its website."

Rules from Companies House:

Whenever there is a change to an officer’s details, or a company appoints or terminates the appointment of an officer, it must update these registers.

The company must then file the appropriate form at Companies House within 14 days of the change.

Rules from Companies House:

Whenever there is a change to an officer’s details, or a company appoints or terminates the appointment of an officer, it must update these registers.

The company must then file the appropriate form at Companies House within 14 days of the change.

Mate, Companies House have accepted them! There is no denying the fact that the papers are now inplace.

I have no idea of the rules and procedures, but they have obviously met them somehow.

Mate, Companies House have accepted them! There is no denying the fact that the papers are now inplace.

I have no idea of the rules and procedures, but they have obviously met them somehow.

Why, because STV say so?

Who says Whyte has not just made up these docs now?

BTW, the forms have to be submitted by an existing officer of the company, not any perceived new director, else anyone could fill in a form and send it off.

So if these documents are lodged on friday, surely he only became a director of the company on friday then?

Which means he has no claims over anything that happened a year ago?

It's signed off on the papers that can be viewed on the stv website as the 09/05 last year. I don't know how it works from there mate

Why, because STV say so?

Who says Whyte has not just made up these docs now?

BTW, the forms have to be submitted by an existing officer of the company, not any perceived new director, else anyone could fill in a form and send it off.

It's been signed by green and from the 09/05 last year.

Because something is lodged with Companies House does not necessarfly mean it is correct or legal, plenty of stuff is lodged and recorded only to be removed or corrected at a later date, directors appointed illegally etc. CH do not check the legality of the documents or the authenticity, its not their purpose.

I'll wait to see what transpires before jumping to conclusions.

You not waiting for leggo to give the all clear bud :7325: Well did you read the first line of the 4th paragraph of his blog :thumbup:

yes I re read it when you pointed it out

you obviously re read the paragraph that I pointed out..........unless you saw it the first time and decided it didn't suit your purpose