More business links between green and whyte.

RFC55

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because something is lodged with Companies House does not necessarfly mean it is correct or legal, plenty of stuff is lodged and recorded only to be removed or corrected at a later date, directors appointed illegally etc. CH do not check the legality of the documents or the authenticity, its not their purpose.

I'll wait to see what transpires before jumping to conclusions.

I agree with this, it could turn out that Whyte has forged the documents and lodged them himself, but thats getting ridiculous. I doubt even he is going that far.

All im saying is that STV are not wrong and seem to have done their homework. They were getting shouted at for terrible journalism and not doing their homework. They have checked with Companies House, companies house have confirmed that for the minute, the documents have been accepted and are being treated as genuine. STV are well within their rights for reporting this.

I'm by no means a fan of Charles Green, i have a mixed opinion on him really, but im with him on this one.

Whyte owned the club, are people forgetting that?

anyone who was going to buy us out, was going to have to deal with him in some way shape or form. I'd imagine there was alot of bluffing, some cloack and dagger stuff - but in the end Green came out on top. WE have a debt free Rangers which Whyte has no part of. He's left the shite in £18m+ debt to Ticketus and with nothing other than a thread bare claim on the assets.

So what's the problem exactly? Let CW go to court and lose if he wants, if not, business as usual.

Can't argue with any of that , if he had told us the truth from the beginning( about his cva dealings with shyte ) what state would we be in now ( ie ST sales and the share issue ) .still think there is more to come out of this though .

I agree with this, it could turn out that Whyte has forged the documents and lodged them himself, but thats getting ridiculous. I doubt even he is going that far.

All im saying is that STV are not wrong and seem to have done their homework. They were getting shouted at for terrible journalism and not doing their homework. They have checked with Companies House, companies house have confirmed that for the minute, the documents have been accepted and are being treated as genuine. STV are well within their rights for reporting this.

MM why do you keep making things up or saying "maybe" or "if"

Calm down ffs

Whyte has previous for forging documents

I've just viewed the picture of the form and apparently its only been signed by a "person authorised" as that's been underscored rather than director (tu)

So it might not even be Green that signed it?

For anyone thinking CW wouldn't forge documents......Do you even remember CW?

I think someone that can con the fans, ticketus, willfully not pay HMRC, sell of the Arsenal shares, and a whole host of other dodgy shit, is perfectly capable of forging a couple of bits of paper.

Time will tell on this, but I am not panicking yet.

I agree the Assets never going through SevCo 5088 limits our exposure.

D&P are in the most trouble, SevCo 5088 had an exclusivity agreement, D&P sold to someone else.

They wont unwind a floatation, but D&P could be hit with a damages claim. Green could get caught up in it also, but I have a doubt that The club will be effected.

The D & P documentation for the acceptance of Green's bid clearly states that if the CVA route is rejected then a new company would be formed for the "newco" route. That company is obviously Sevco Scotland. A big issue of this will rest on exactly who provided the funding of the £200k exclusivity agreement and the £5.5m purchase money. Even if Whyte was a director of Sevco 5088 that doesn't guarantee him ownership. You can be a company director without owning the company.

Wrong - STV are SAYING that.

That's all.

And as I said, Companies House update all records twice per day.

And the chances of a director change being accepted some 10 months after the date of the document, with no other supporting documentation is nonsense.

IF Companies House accept this director change (unlikely) - that is if the change application even exists - the best they could do would be to date it 14 days before they received it.

You do have to ask, Whyte being a multiple director would probably know Companies House forms. Why hold a form for 10 months?

Unless of course you maybe just filled it in recently, allegedly......

I think someone that can con the fans, ticketus, willfully not pay HMRC, sell of the Arsenal shares, and a whole host of other dodgy shit, is perfectly capable of forging a couple of bits of paper.

Gogzy I can't post pics on this iPad mate, could I pm you the link to post the photo for me?

yes I re read it when you pointed it out

you obviously re read the paragraph that I pointed out..........unless you saw it the first time and decided it didn't suit your purpose

Look he is talking about probably a couple of guys from members section, many more find him a pain. But the pint is he has told the world r=that he has a source telling him things from his position on the board.

So really that's the story , the mole is a board member.

Only a Company Secretary, or Director can sign that form - for a currently trading company - or the authorised representative of a ltd company.

Now as the only director listed at the time of this document is Green, that narrows the field somewhat.....

According to d+p, 5088 never bought anything.

The club went to Scotland, direct not through 5088.

The confusion lies in the fact that Sevco 5088 Ltd was the company that had exclusivity (paid £500k for exclusivity), so why then would the club be sold to a different company?

Someone needs to explain something.

The confusion lies in the fact that Sevco 5088 Ltd was the company that had exclusivity (paid £500k for exclusivity), so why then would the club be sold to a different company?

Someone needs to explain something.

No, the parties agreed exclusivity. The vehicle used for the transaction can be anything determined by both parties.

So, as I said elsewhere, Green ditched the Sevco 5088 hat, and put on the brand new Sevco Scotland hat.

Like most folk I dont think the last week or so has done us or Green any favours. I am not panicking yet, but do feel things are getting a bit loose!

Would like to know the full facts, there are few that do so I take a little comfort from that. Hope my trust is not misplaced.