A Dinosaur rears his head.

D'Artagnan

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you mix up your PUL agenda with just sheer love of the club - again - our Sheffield trip was an obvious success - almost as obvious as you trying to piggy back your beliefs onto said success - what about all the non- PUL fans who also attended and had a great time - love of ones club does not have to be tied to any political or religious agenda

As Dart says .People like you definitely don't matter .Its just a real pity we have insignificant little people like you claiming to follow our club .

An outstanding read and although I am not one that always agrees with the loyalist aspect I still have immense pride in my club and support.

Without doubt the morals that I believe the club stands for does have roots in good old british beliefs and standards.

Because it jumped out at me and is a bit pathetic and ruined a good post

Why is it pathetic? I'm comparing our simple love of our country with organizations who I believe use patriotism and in the case ofthe BNP our national flag as a message of intolerance and hatred of foreigners. If you are a UKIP voter than I understand why you won't agree but I stand by my views.

Great article D. Something really positive happened on Wed night. I got dressed for work Thursday morning with a huge sense of pride. I still can't quite work out what changed because of a friendly match that we lost. Following Rangers does these things.

Why is it pathetic? I'm comparing our simple love of our country with organizations who I believe use patriotism and in the case ofthe BNP our national flag as a message of intolerance and hatred of foreigners. If you are a UKIP voter than I understand why you won't agree but I stand by my views.

Just think your wrong calling Ukip racists tbh it's a cheap slur usually thrown about by people like Galloway, students, nationalists and left wing media

The irony of people chastising the opinion of bp9 chastising peoples opinions.

This thread shouldn't turn into a bp9 bashing thread, the OP is better than that. If you don't like his opinion ignore it.

How can you ignore his constant anti Loyalist bigotry? I can put up with differing football opinions all day but not his cheap shots at our culture and traditions

Just think your wrong calling Ukip racists tbh it's a cheap slur usually thrown about by people like Galloway, students, nationalists and left wing media

Also used by that staunch Commie David Cameron I believe. For what its worth I view most political party's as pretty low forms of life only interested in furthering their agenda and boosting their bank balances while pretending to care what the man on the street thinks and paying lip service to the voters every 5 years whilst believing nobody sees them for what they are. But we are taking this off topic now. Safe to say fantastic op from D'Art again :thumbup:

As a non-Protestant I can still embrace the Identity of our club. I don't see it as religious outwith not liking the most corrupt, evil, mafia like cult in the world. Rangers are a bastion of Unionism and Britishness, for that very reason Ulstermen like myself can embrace such patriotism like no other.

Rangers FC, The Quintessential British Football Club

How can you ignore his constant anti Loyalist bigotry? I can put up with differing football opinions all day but not his cheap shots at our culture and traditions

It's actually quite easy to ignore someones opinion you don't like. Particularly on an internet forum with an ignore function. ;)

Also used by that staunch Commie David Cameron I believe. For what its worth I view most political party's as pretty low forms of life only interested in furthering their agenda and boosting their bank balances while pretending to care what the man on the street thinks and paying lip service to the voters every 5 years whilst believing nobody sees them for what they are. But we are taking this off topic now. Safe to say fantastic op from D'Art again :thumbup:

Cameron labels them that as he fears UKIP, they are mostly dissolutioned Tories. To oppose unsustainable Immigration and selling out our identity to Brussels does not make people racists.

It is merely another smear from the Leftie Hug a Pink Whale Brigade that doesn't allow a huge section of our community a voice. Easier to yet their way by labeling us all racists instead

It's actually quite easy to ignore someones opinion you don't like. Particularly on an internet forum with an ignore function. ;)

I've got a few on here on ignore but I won't stand for the shite he spouts

I want to see what he's saying and flag it up in the faint hope something finally is done to him - wont hold my breath tho

I've got a few on here on ignore but I won't stand for the shite he spouts

I want to see what he's saying and flag it up in the faint hope something finally is done to him - wont hold my breath tho

We don't all have to see it the same way. While a vast majority see Protestantism as a large part of our clubs culture, some don't. Trying to have someone banned or reprimanded for that comes across as pretty juvenile.

However, I really don't want to side track a really great OP by turning this into a petty argument between posters. So I'll bow out.

Cameron labels them that as he fears UKIP, they are mostly dissolutioned Tories. To oppose unsustainable Immigration and selling out our identity to Brussels does not make people racists.

It is merely another smear from the Leftie Hug a Pink Whale Brigade that doesn't allow a huge section of our community a voice. Easier to yet their way by labeling us all racists instead

I quite agree wanting to control immigration and not let Europe dictate everything does not make for racists however hiring people like Eric Kitson and Chris Pain just two of the many UKIP councillors investigated for racist and derogatory comments about immigrants and Muslims in particular plus a party prepared to damn whole country's as scroungers and thieves as UKIP and to a lesser extent the Tory's have with Bulgaria and Romania, does make for a party with a racisim issue. But as I said to Jan 1st this is going way off topic and detracting from the post I made agreeing with D'Art.

We don't all have to see it the same way. While a vast majority see Protestantism as a large part of our clubs culture, some don't. Trying to have someone banned or reprimanded for that comes across as pretty juvenile.

However, I really don't want to side track a really great OP by turning this into a petty argument between posters. So I'll bow out.

I don't care I don't tolerate anti loyalist bigots in real life and I'm not going to sit back and allow them to offend on here either

This is the one place we should be able to free of that

If that makes me juvenile then so be it

I don't care I don't tolerate anti loyalist bigots in real life and I'm not going to sit back and allow them to offend on here either

This is the one place we should be able to free of that

If that makes me juvenile then so be it

I think your doing yourself a disservice there mate....I don't get the impression it's juvenile in the slightest to stuck up for your beliefs.

I think what BP9 and others tend to do is instead of either accepting the beliefs/traditions of many of us or just ignoring it he wants to cause some kind of issue and attack those beliefs out of some kind of "I want to be offended" rhetoric....