New Manager ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No new manager will be walking through the Ibrox doors for a long while.

Fucking hope not!

Experience only from now on!

See where 'new' management has got us!

First meaningful game of the season as well - I'd hoped it would gave been a few weeks before tonight's 'debate' got started!

Fucking hope not!

Experience only from now on!

See where 'new' management has got us!

First meaningful game of the season as well - I'd hoped it would gave been a few weeks before tonight's 'debate' got started!

Sadly, the team today largely played together last year and didn't show they had what it takes to play together and today was no different.

I wouldn't have the bulk of them in the squad past next summer but that's just me. I reckon we'll see a whole different side come September. Sadly, our hands are tied. We've known about this situation for a while and some people should have expected it rather than expecting things to be the same as last week. Some players just don't have it in them to play for Rangers and those will be the first out the door - and before McCoist I'd imagine.

Allys going nowhere. Craig Mather said in his statement today that he fully backs the manager and he also slated Charles Green, so unless Ally walks then he, in my opinion, will not get sacked

We hadn't got outstayed in extra time by a bunch of parttimers (including an ageing, fucked kneed Marvin Andrews, by the way) at that point.

He may have adapted his thinking since - especially as allegations of worst CEO were being thrown about!

He may havd thought Ally meant him!

Sadly, the team today largely played together last year and didn't show they had what it takes to play together and today was no different.

I wouldn't have the bulk of them in the squad past next summer but that's just me. I reckon we'll see a whole different side come September. Sadly, our hands are tied. We've known about this situation for a while and some people should have expected it rather than expecting things to be the same as last week. Some players just don't have it in them to play for Rangers and those will be the first out the door - and before McCoist I'd imagine.

Was partly joking in previous response, but you've hit a couple of nails on the head there.

Ally is our manager, until something different occurs, there's no need for these threads IMO.

Nobody is claiming he isn't our manager, or that there is a vacancy.

The football that was on display all last season and, maybe this season too, surely justifies future speculation on other men for the job? It's not disloyalty or disrespect to Ally IMO.

Yes it is

If you regard someone as not good enough and think someone else will be needed, it makes sense to speculate. He'll always be a legend and have my respect, I just don't think he should be the manager any more. Ally's not daft, he'll know that he is not doing the job well enough and he'll know what may become of that.

IMO.

Someone who cares for the club and understands the heritage and high standards demanded.

Someone the players respect and admire.

Someone who has learned from one of the best.

Someone the majority of fans can trust.

Who fills those requirements? :pipe: