stourloyal

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goram easily

Woods or Klos - both very different but cannot choose overall

McCloy - my first favourite player

Don't know what to make of McGregor - he had the skill to become a great but not the attitude and he walked away. To be a great Rangers keeper, you need more than just the skill

The one and only Billy Ritchie - his brother Mabozza was also on Rangers books. Also Norrie Martin although can only recall only victory in an Old Firm game in which he played.

tommy gemmel worked with me and I used to tell him about a game at the shit heap when Norrie psyched him out of missing a pen...........Norrie walked out to him as he placed the bal and said something, gemmel instead of his usual blast placed the ball low to Norries left hand side along the ground and saved it.

Norrie also played a blinder In Dortmund 0-0 to se us through 2-1 in the lead up to the 67 final.

Klos was world class, will never forget his performance v hearts when we went down to 9 men & went home with the 3 points & surprisingly a clean sheet!

Cuellar aswell done well for us in nets with that tip over the bar at the piggery. lol

1. Goram

2. Klos

3. Woods

4. Watteraus

5. McGregor

6. McCloy

Goram was a better all round keeper than Klos but it was close, he was better at pass backs, and coming out for crosses. Both were second to none as shot stoppers. I liked Woods also, he was a fine keeper the first season we had him and broke the Brittish record with the longest time without conceding a goal. Does he still hold the record? Hamilton and Adrain Sprout in the scottish cup put an end to it.

Balde went for the ball and klos shat it fact,nothing to do with being beaten to the ball,and klos was very poor on cross balls IMO.

Not ratting Stefan Klos is up there with one of the daftest opinions a have seen on here. It is however an opinion and your entitled to it!