*****Official Stranraer 0 v 3 Rangers Match Thread*****

1st_Jan_1994

Great first half. We took our foot off the gas a bit in the last ten minutes.

I feel a bit sorry for Little. You can see what he is trying to do but it just aint coming off for him.

Gallagher has made a couple of good saves and some of our play out of defence has been great.

Looking forward to the second half

he was slack in that through ball.....scooped up in the air when a simple side foot would have done

Much more clinical which is a good sign, think we could still tighten up a bit. Little always contributes something but I just think out right he is limited and with more natural width we would be even more effective!

A goal for daly and some much needed game time for the likes of sheils and tempelton in the 2nd half and it will be a very good days work!

We'd probably loan him to a team in a higher league so I don't see your point.

The point is if he cant play now at this level when he can make mistakes and play more as there is less pressure it says our coaching team are not using the resources we have.

The lad also want to play with us as he's been on loan before and thinks he should get his chance.