Miller Time III - The Return of the Ken

WadeWilson

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny Miller is nothing other than a 100% pro.

If Ally can get him to join us I say brilliant and well done, Ally. Your silk tongue getting smoother by the day.

Why cant we just move on? seen it done it x2. Can see it now! Miller leading the line by himself whilst players like Clark don't get a chance.

I was 100% against Miller.

But after watching how good he was against England the other night, has shown me he still has it. If we do sign him, we have a genuine chance at the Scottish cup. Would be great to win it in thus league. Just a pity we wouldn't get a European place if we did win it.

I'm a bit confused.

The past while, all I've seen on here is folk waving pitchforks shouting outraged about club spending and how we must live within our means.

Where is the money coming from to sign Miller. ?

It won't be from selling our dead wood.

Do we want to sign a striker that will cost a lot and will be past it by the time we make the SPFL

We will get nothing back on it.

Ally has had funds yet still wants more. Any manager would but the board can't sanction this.

Would McColl sanction it ?

It would be interesting to hear minicos thoughts on this.

We won't get them tho.

A thread about Mhiller maybe signing and you still manage to bring Murray and McColl into it. doh

Oops I forgot we aren't to post anything that isn't positive about them or questions them in any way shape or form.

If I post about them being Rangers men with the clubs best interests at heart will that toe the line and be approved.

Perhaps you could point out why my mentioning them isn't relevant.

Otherwise it looks like you are trying to suppress it.

While you're there, can you show any posts you've made criticising anyone for posting about Ahmad or Green or Mather ?

<popcornsmiley>

he has had his time with us no real value in spending money on a player that has no sell on value. ok he will score goal and could possibly be an asset to the younger players but we have some old heads here already that should be doing that job. so goals apart can we afford to waste this money. not for me.

Oops I forgot we aren't to post anything that isn't positive about them or questions them in any way shape or form.

If I post about them being Rangers men with the clubs best interests at heart will that toe the line and be approved.

Perhaps you could point out why my mentioning them isn't relevant.

Otherwise it looks like you are trying to suppress it.

While you're there, can you show any posts you've made criticising anyone for posting about Ahmad or Green or Mather ?

<popcornsmiley>

I dont like Murray or McColl, I've said that plenty of times so that's complete nonsense.

This thread's about Kenny Miller, that's why it isn't relevant.

That last sentence :lol:

Miller, despite his 'wonder goal' against England is not what we should be looking at in Scotland's third tier.

No sell-on value, dodgy injury history, nearing the end of his career.

In fact we've got several just like him already and one of them is a striker too.

Jon Daly's the name.

MILLER TIME III - THE RETURN OF THE KEN

Kenny Miller to return... BBC Radio Scotland.

The story that won't go away.

Ally McCoist has told Chick Young that there is a possibility of getting Kenny Miller in as there will be more bodies leaving the club this window.

Ally has confirmed that he wants Miller in and he "wouldn't be doing his job as manager of Rangers if he didn't try and get Kenny back..."

Sounds ominous for the strikers on the books... Naismith will be gone... Is Little's place in doubt?

Yer spot on ,the story / rumour that keeps coming back , especially with Supers comments on the Official Web earlier

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4908-forward-thinking