Are Man U finished?

AlCapone

Not finished but I can't see them winning league or CL Moyes is nowhere near the manager they need and they were a shambles in the window Fellani (sp) is a decent player but hes not the huge star they need to really push on and challenge Chelsea or City I see 3rd/4th place for them this season and perhaps even doing a Liverpool and dropping away for a few years if they can't compete for the best players anymore

A boy in my works a Man Utd fan, I made a bold prediction to him that he laughed at.

Man Utd will be lucky to finish in top four this season....

Liverpool, Man City and Chelsea IMO, have stronger squads. I'd say they will struggle against those three, and will be competiting with Arsenal and Spurs for the last CL spot. But then again Man Utd always surprise you.

Spurs have a better squad than Liverpool.

take van persie and rooney, when he stops throwing his toys out the pram, out the team and they have nobody who will get in double figures

That's hardly exclusive to Man Utd though is it?

If you take the two best attacking players/biggest goal threats out of just about any side then they become a far less dangerous proposition.

The loss of Ferguson is a huge factor, he's been the key factor in keeping them where they have been over the past few seasons with a fairly linited squad when compared to squads of the past, and it's looking like Moyes isn't capable of getting that 10-15% more out of players like Ferguson could but its still far too soon to declare that they are "finished".

That's hardly exclusive to Man Utd though is it?

If you take the two best attacking players/biggest goal threats out of just about any side then they become a far less dangerous proposition.

This.

It's not even true though. Hernandez is more than capable of getting that amount of goals even if he will be 4th choice.

no chance goat, not when their best player is likely to leave in January

He was supposed to be leaving during the summer there. Liverpool have a good strong defence, I'd say there attack is good aswell. Midfield might struggle to control some games now and then, because they are missing a Yaya Toure/Viera type of player. But they are building a good team.