Make no mistake about it...they want troops banned

MayboleLoyal_atb

Have you heard anything from your boss'?

No mate nothing. We will have to wait for information to be filtered down.

I for one will be emailing both the club and the officer in charge once im back tomorrow to thank them for a wonderful day.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Martyn McLaughlin@MartynMcL 18m

In a statement, the Army said: "Sectarianism is a breach of the Army’s strict values and standards. If any personnel are found to .. " 1/3

"have fallen short of these values and standards they will be dealt with by administrative or disciplinary action ... " 2/3

"by the chain of command and, if necessary, by the police.” 3/3

Martyn McLaughlin@MartynMcL 11m

Police Scotland has also confirmed it is investigating the allegations surrounding the Rangers V Stenhousemuir game.

Martyn McLaughlin@MartynMcL 11m

The force said: "We are aware of concerns raised regarding the conduct of a number of people. These concerns are being investigated."

Absolutly sickening, paedo fans chant vile songs about Drummer Lee Rigby and get away with it, Rangers fans show the troops how thankful we are to them and every bheast from John O' Groats to Dumfries gets their complaints in. Does anybody else feel like the paedos are running the daycare center here?

Anyone outside of the Rangers who can't see who the real bigots are here must be blind and stupid.

The usual suspects have showed themselves up for the bigotted anti-British bastards that they are.

Fuck the lot of the low life scum especially AT who obviously wasn't at Bonner's testimonial otherwise he would know that guys in balaclavas were going round with plastic buckets collecting money for the IRA during the game.

Not a fucking word about that in the press AT,explain that you cnt.

I think we're all missing a point here. These f**kers who are all complaining weren't even there!!! They've actually went out their way to look for something to be offended about (nothing new there then) It's becoming a joke now. When are Rangers finally going to stand up to these fkn idiots & just tell them to go to fk!!

No mate nothing. We will have to wait for information to be filtered down.

I for one will be emailing both the club and the officer in charge once im back tomorrow to thank them for a wonderful day.

Can you keep us updated with what's going on please mate.

Hopefully the don't bend over to these fuckers.

The scum bastards are playing a united game of 'throw enough shite and some of it will stick'.

At least now no one can say we are all paranoid.

It's clear this is a war against Rangers football club and our support.

Looks like the MOD has already caved in to the cnts.

I really doubt we will see another Armed Forces Day at Ibrox.

Very very sad reflection of Scotland if this is allowed to happen and the immigrants are allowed to win.

I'm sick to the back teeth of these bigoted and obsessed scumbags. It's just one thing after another and it's the same bigots every time.

The claim that our soldiers were singing sectarian songs is just another example of how low these people will stoop -- If there's no dirt to be found, then make some up...

I'm totally disgusted that the mock offence portrayed by traitors,IRA supporters and scum is even being entertained by the MOD. Only in this shite kid on Scottish republic could this be taken seriously. I had a great day on Saturday but cunts that weren't even there are the ones complaining. I despise those rat bastards. No Surrender.

Rangers statement....

@MartynMcL: Rangers statement: "The club is aware of complaints regarding the conduct of Armed Forces personnel on the pitch at half time and ..." 1/2

@MartynMcL: "understand that Police Scotland are investigating the circumstances therefore it would be inappropriate to comment further at this stage.”

What a loada pisss.

Absolutly sickening, paedo fans chant vile songs about Drummer Lee Rigby and get away with it, Rangers fans show the troops how thankful we are to them and every bheast from John O' Groats to Dumfries gets their complaints in. Does anybody else feel like the paedos are running the daycare center here?

aye while they wear argy tops, disgusting vile vermin, the faster the snp is voted against the faster we can take our country back, and perform days like sat without this imigrant offendedness pish :7325::ulster::7326:(tu)

I went online to see what the Scotsman was saying after hearing comments from friends that they have a story about the armed forces showing them not in a good light after Saturday at Ibrox.

I have already sent an email with a complaint that we should be backing troops not going after them.

I also said the armed forces were from all walks of life not just Rangers fans. And that they should be more ashamed of there online comments page as always anti Rangers and anti British and that there paper is a disgrace.

I'm just so angry at all this...as it was a brilliant day on saturday and to see the troops look so happy and proud.

Can't see the MOD doing sod all about this other than confirm "internal disciplinary procedures have taken place".

Of course this in itself (even if nobody moved a finger to bother about doing anything other than that statement to shut the sh1t stirers up) encourages the rabbid ones to complain even more. They won't be happy until we are all happy clappy with the peado's and bowing to a wee man in a dress who is resident in Rome. Maybe the MOD could start "rehabilitation" for these trained professionals to not hold scarves with bad words any more, 5 weeks fully paid in Barbados should be the perfect solution for their errant ways.

Get your comments in to tell Mr Thomson and those across the city exactly what you think of their disgusting and unfounded allegations/statements @ http://blogs.channel...r-disaster/6182

I've already left mine. I'd advise everyone leaving a comment to refrain from any aggressive or threatening sentiments because we all know how it will be reported and that Thomson will be able to do a Spence and say "I'm being vilified for speaking the truth" or some such bollocks.

Just when I think I've used all my hatred up on these waste of spaces I read this and somehow my body finds deep rooted hatred for these scummy a***holes. I never knew I could hate anyone the way I hate this filth. God save our troops and thank you for helping me sleep easier in my bed at night! God bless

Well if police scotland are looking for statements from people who were in attendance im more than willing to tell them EXACTLY what went on.

To be fair the amount of cameras filming the event ensure that only rocksolid evidence will be enough to prosecute, surely the authorities can pour over all the footage then. Once its realised no crime was committed it will allow the offended to apologise accordingly.

After the theatre of war no doubt witnessing all sorts of horrors in serving Queen and country, they have a fun afternoon as a bit of r and r, beaming from ear to ear they have a 5 minute party with BR1,and that's an issue!!!! sad, sad pathetic individuals picking holes in that, give them their due though they are nothing if not predictable.