Political Advertising in Football Grounds

Dunny_01

Has anyone else noticed that in the last couple of months, there are SNP advertising Billboards.

I noticed the one today, and have seen this at a few away games recently.

Surely with Uefa / Fifa laws about Politics in football, then why would this be allowed??

It was just an observation, an observation I did not like one bit. VOTE NO next year ya bassas!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else noticed that in the last couple of months, there are SNP advertising Billboards.

Surely with Uefa / Fifa laws about Politics in football, then why would this be allowed??

It was just an observation, an observation I did not like one bit. VOTE NO next year ya bassas!!!!!!!!

Yep with the big hoorah about keeping politics out of football its a bit bizarre seeing SNP boards everywhere, slimey bastards.

Yep with the big hoorah about keeping politics out of football its a bit bizarre seeing SNP boards everywhere, slimey bastards.

defo fastrax

i dont understand why its allowed, but sfa make up there own rules, so no surprise, i just found it very strange and insulting having to stare at that all game

#dunnyoffendedbyeverything!

Remarked on this last season aswell but it seems to be OK if the SNP do it:-((

I don't like it but not sure how you can challenge it, they are paying for advertising as any other brand can do whether it be a drink's firm for example, I think it's a grey area as they are only advertising their company so to speak they are not actually making political statements during a sporting event or getting directly involved with a sporting event.