***Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

A clear repeat of the stuff we saw at the tail end of last year and the same from the Manager who is showing yet again he does not have the managerial skill to set up a team to deal with this kind of opposition. Even his reduced wages are an embarrassement with this sort of performance. The Murray-men wreckers are also to blame here - their antics have fed through to the team and the result is there to be seen. To think what the Manager, Coaches and players are being paid - they are seriously taking the Support for granted. All the words of saying how important the Support is are nothing but hot air when they perform like this.

If we lose this game by a tanking the next resignations may well not be executive resignations.

3-1 down at half-time yet I predict we will emerge with a victory. Four second half goals will do nicely - that is achievable but it will take character and determination

What the hell has happened to our defense today?

Was not confident with 2 full backs who cannot defend and are not good going forward; no width and no outball and I assume it is the long ball tactic which means it will come straight back.

Here we go, after weeks of decent results we get the Ally out, we've spent XYZ million, we have 3x as many players etc etc.

It sounds terrible today, but do we have to act like this every time something goes wrong? I'm guessing Ally will have to ensure we win 8-0 every week or may as well pack his things.

C'mon Rangers!