***Official Brechin City v Rangers Match Thread***

allgers

now were talking, people just think all we need to do is show up and thats it, pick up 3 points 4 or 5 goals then hame, no the only way out is to play out so Ally better be in there giving big baw kicks, and then go for it, because thats how he will win this one by playing better and fighting for the right

:mccoist: super ALLY super ALLY

no is the time for ally to prove us wrong and show why he earns so much, and i dont mean with his excuses either. needs to change the time and get something sorted asap

Agreed

If he turns this round today it we will certainly have more faith in him in terms of ability IMO

I still don't think he is good enough to be our manager and I think people who say other wise are kidding themselves.

I REALLY hope he proves me wrong, as he was certainly my favourite player growing up.

Prove us wrong ally and sort this mess out

One of the reasons we love football is its unpredictability. I expected a 2-0 win. I'm not going to go off my nut because of 45min or indeed after 90min if we haven't won. We don't have the god given right to win every game. We probably should, but nothing is written in stone. Except for grave stones.

McCoist has turned his team around before. I hope he does it again today.

Not seen any reports from the first half but from the games I have seen so far this season Little has been awful and doesn't deserve to play for us, made so many mistakes against Ayr it wasn't funny.

Fuck up

You've no even seen or read any reports of this game so to single out individuals is ridiculous. No one has a clue how this games gone, but collectively first half we've not been good enough, to say anything else is a load of shite.

Mon rangers let's get back in this

Not seen any reports from the first half but from the games I have seen so far this season Little has been awful and doesn't deserve to play for us, made so many mistakes against Ayr it wasn't funny.

That's why I've been on about Clark getting run out, to use the squad and give Little a kick up the arse.

Agreed

If he turns this round today it we will certainly have more faith in him in terms of ability IMO

I still don't think he is good enough to be our manager and I think people who say other wise are kidding themselves.

I REALLY hope he proves me wrong, as he was certainly my favourite player growing up.

Prove us wrong ally and sort this mess out

i agree with everything you said, if he dont turn it around he needs to be honest and say he fucked up today rather than his daft excuses, but hoping that we turn it around

Sounds like this has been an utter fiasco. Hoping that the player's pride and determination will be shown through in the second half, and I can still feel a win coming on.

Weather is a factor purely because it is a bit of a leveller, but hardly a valid excuse.

Off-field shenanigans clearly always have an impact, but the team are paid to do their job, so they need to get over it, it's just that simple.

Unacceptable so far. What fraction of our wage budget do you think theirs is? Not impressed and to be honest apart from the Airdrie game we've hardly been impressive away from home.

Not confident of a win from this game and, strangely, wasn't as kick-off approached. Massive improvement needed in the second half but so long as players who have unimpressed for a while such as Little are constantly picked to start I will continue to lose faith. Clark scored 41 odd goals at this level last season yet has hardly had a sniff.