David Templeton transfer request tomorrow

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he's been that disappointing, we knew from his time with Hearts he was inconsistent but at times great to watch. Nothing's change on that score for me, at times last season he made some of the turgid football bearable to watch with his moments of sheer quality.

Not many wingers are highly consistent but I agree he needs to do more, I hope he stays.

I think he's consistent. In a bad way.

Rumour

Spent first half next to a well known Bridgeton guy who says he's going down to put in a transfer request tomorrow - he knows his family ( that parts a fact

Apparently McCoist isn't using wingers anymore

Take it or leave

Cue any abuse

Just sharing

If he's wrong cue the "I told you posts"

Bla

Sunday the morra naebody will be in. :thumbup:

Im sure Temps is tougher than this and will fight for his place, where would he go anyway on his current form? Some mid table spl team like Killie or Ross County where he might win a cup every 10 years if hes lucky? I think he would be making a big mistake if he did this.

Rumour

Spent first half next to a well known Bridgeton guy who says he's going down to put in a transfer request tomorrow - he knows his family ( that parts a fact

Apparently McCoist isn't using wingers anymore

Take it or leave

Cue any abuse

Just sharing

If he's wrong cue the "I told you posts"

Bla

Won't go as far as saying a transfer request due to the transfer window but he has stated if things don't change in the next few weeks he will ask away in January.

Again same kind of source as my brothers runs about with one of his best mates.

Reading between the lines he seems to have a bit of an attitude problem as I hear he's always moaning about others but maybe if he applied himself more during games jd wouldn't have this problem.

Won't go as far as saying a transfer request due to the transfer window but he has stated if things don't change in the next few weeks he will ask away in January.

Again same kind of source as my brothers runs about with one of his best mates.

Reading between the lines he seems to have a bit of an attitude problem as I hear he's always moaning about others but maybe if he applied himself more during games jd wouldn't have this problem.

where was it he said that ?

and which lines are you reading between ?

if he wants regular first team football who can blame him !

good luck to the guy

good luck to the guy

Surely if he wants regular first team football he should get his head down and work his arse off to get in our starting eleven rather than sulking?

good luck to the guy

Brother is always hearing about him slagging off others players and the like and from the snippets I've heard from these conversations is that he thinks he is abig time Charlie at times

But from my own point of view he hasn't played well this season so far and I think his body language on the park has been pretty poor at times.