Daily Mail Story

Old No7.

Relax!! It is not worth getting worked up about! Another Sunday rag spouting pish, in a decade these papers and its journalists won't exist. We know it, and so do they as they cling on to a dying breed of customer.

Indeed, I suppose the dying will cling to any form of life, regardless of how meagre and irrelevant.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck all you bleeding heart liberals who live on expenses and criticise our foreign policy.

Regardless of who you are and who you represent, regardless of what our young men do, they do it for us.

This is not the US in the 60s when the young were vilified for not bulldozing Vietnam.

Who gives a fuck if someone gives a Nazi salut to cope with being fired at relentlessy by people with a free passport to Birmingham, London or such like...

Get a grip.

For anyone who wants to complain to PCC about the article, use the online link provided at the bottom.

The Press Complaints Commission.

Available during office hours 9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Friday:

Helpline: 0845 600 2757 (a local rate call charge)

Scottish Helpline: 0131 220 6652 (a local rate call charge for those based in Scotland)

Welsh Helpline: 029 2039 5570 (a local rate call charge for those based in Wales)

Switchboard: 020 7831 0022

Textphone: 020 7831 0123

Facsimile: 020 7831 0025

E-mail: complaints@pcc.org.uk

The following number is for use in emergencies only, primarily in cases of harassment by a journalist or for pre-publication advice. It should not be used for general complaints enquiries, which can be made online here.

24 Hour emergency advice line: 07659 152656 (Please leave a message explaining the nature of your concern and you will be phoned back).

For more information about the PCC's anti-harassment service, please click here.

We are happy to receive complaints by e-mail. However, please note that you will still need to provide an address and send us a hard copy of the article you are complaining about to the above postal address (unless you provide it as an email attachment or a website link) within 7 days. This is because the PCC is not able to hold a complete collection of recent publications and because versions of an article sometimes differ between editions published on the same day.

If you would like to use the on-line complaints form please click here

To be fair some people need to know how to put the hand up. Seen people sticking their arm right out at Ibrox without putting the hand up. Arm and hand straight out is a Fascist salute. With hand up.... not a Fascist salute. Not justifying the article, but some people don't help themselves.

Also fuck the Daily Mail. That is a fascist rag and to say stinks of irony is more than an understatement.

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/12-things-ralph-miliband-mail-slur.html

I dont see the point in the media bringing this up 3 years after HOWEVER, the guys in the picture are pretty stupid for a couple of reasons. Yes they support the club and have 'beliefs' but being in the military means that you need to keep any public exposure neutral and not seen to be taking sides, the pictures may have been intended on being private but with facebook not much actually stays private.

They could also have opened themselves up to potential harassment when they returned back to the UK, we (military) get several briefs each year and one of them is about cyber security and safety. It wouldn't take long for some people to work out exactly who is in the picture, where they live, who they are friends with etc etc.

Yes it will be blown out of proportion but the guys knew that that sort of picture (if it was published) would not have been tolerated by the chain of command,

I have a muslim guy in my troop and if he were to start putting up his flags and banners in the store and taking pictures i'd be telling him to get rid of them or he'd be working a few nights and some weekends. He came in a couple of weeks ago saying that he needed this day and that day off because of religious reasons. I told him to pretty much fuck off as we had a rather important inspection that week and he was needed. If it was that important to him he would have told us months ago, tried to say that i was being racist, ended up the OC told him to wind his neck in as i was correct he should have put his leave request in months prior as the dates weren't exactly going to change. (not sure why this matters but i needed a bit of a rant) :)

For years and years when singing rule Britannia I'd raise my right hand, fuck knows why but I and many others round me would do it.

It's fucking highly unlikely folk would be singing rule Britannia and doing nazi salutes (which we've been accused of at games) :lol:

The red hand salute is the easiest way the Bheasts can do damage to us, given the way it looks. Until it is changed somewhat, or EVERYONE does it right then this will happen every few years, damaging our reputation amongst casual observers. Which is obviously what the Bheasts want.

Someone was obviously imploding that troops in the armed forces day were not charged with sectarian singing so decided to launch phase 2, using 3 year old photos. Such is life in Scotland in the 21st century.

As for that historian...... The best way to deal with him is for someone to compile a detailed history and send it to him. The terms the mail use, 'suspect' red hand defense could be useful when contacting the PCC.