Ibrox to host both scottish cup semi finals

RFC55

At least we have a chance of making some serious money out of the SC. The heart says fuck them but the head says take the rental money. As regads the dhims, make sure the SFA are liable for replacing pished on seats and all fumigation costs.

Who says Rangers will benefit from the money? Probably getting direct debited right into Stockbridge's bonus package.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottish Cup is a major priority for us now for us, especially in the fans eyes due to this news.

We must make the semi finals at least, fuck having our stadium taken over by the vermin for a day!

Winning against them in the final at the piggery would be what dreams are made of though :party:

Continues? When did it start to be? (And I mean in reality, not fantasy)

Sellic Park is one of the most rotten 90s architectural eyesores in Glasgow (from the outside anyway). It's like a sort of accidentally Structural Expressionist freak show. Why you would want to adopt that style of architecture when your skeleton, revealed on the outside, is that of a junkie with rickets is beyond me.

Reeks to me.Even if Celtic reach final they get to play at home!

Also fucks our weekend home game(asuming we don't reach semi).Another home match to re-schedule in April due to Ramsdens final.Don't want other fans in our stadium especially them!

So Rangers can't play at Ibrox for the ramsdens cup final but the manky mob if they get to the final of the Scottish are guaranteed a home game at Parkhead.

The SFA fuck it up once again!

I hope them getting to host the Scottish cup final is a bad omen for them and they don't there. :lol:

Surely it would have made more sense to have both stadiums host a semi final and then decide who gets the final if either side gets there.

In saying that a Scottish Cup Final win against them in their own stadium would be right up there with anything we have ever achieved.

but that would be fair play and we can't have that