James Traynor has left the building

Hoodster

I guess the deal to sell Gregg's in Ibrox will not be delivered. I am pleased to see him go. He was an "old media". The job was clearly beyond him. He seemed to deliver nothing. Waste of a wage and another missed opportunity to improve the digital platform going forward. Was he ever proven to be one of the leaks?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My serious opinion - Pointless appointment given how little he appeared to do, expect the mudslinging to commence.

My tinfoil hat on, conspiracy theory - he was planted to dig into the ownership of the club before being recalled to report his findings.

Take yer pick.

So many people commenting on "he didn't do much anyway". Do all of you whom are of that opinion privy to the internal processes inside the club, or are you just commenting because you didn't see many articles published with his name on them?

If the latter, producing articles was not the main focus of his role. So many opinionated people with no real grounds for their opinion.

So many people commenting on "he didn't do much anyway". Do all of you whom are of that opinion privy to the internal processes inside the club, or are you just commenting because you didn't see many articles published with his name on them?

If the latter, producing articles was not the main focus of his role. So many opinionated people with no real grounds for their opinion.

Well he was appointed as head of communication, and there was hardly any communicating going on.

This exactly. The record will no doubt pay him well for all his inside info

Its more likely to be Bbc .He still has friends there .Think he burnt his bridges at the rebel when he hocked one of his bosses .However if the price was right for inside info then that's a different matter .

In the past dignified silence was the way - like Jock Wallace when he left in '78. Not now, we need and deserve to know what is going on. There is something far wrong at the club and we need to know before it's too late. I for one hope JT spills the beans. I'd like to think he'd do it via a blog rather than one of the mainstream media outlets. However being realistic it needs to be said and whatever the medium I want to hear it.

In the past dignified silence was the way - like Jock Wallace when he left in '78. Not now, we need and deserve to know what is going on. There is something far wrong at the club and we need to know before it's too late. I for one hope JT spills the beans. I'd like to think he'd do it via a blog rather than one of the mainstream media outlets. However being realistic it needs to be said and whatever the medium I want to hear it.

Traynor will be in contact with the BBC as soon as possible and will give them all the shit on us they need ..........

Traynor will be in contact with the BBC as soon as possible and will give them all the shit on us they need ..........

Would you rather we are kept in the dark? Would you rather be treated like we were under Whyte? Whilst I'd rather he'd blog the info, we need to know. I'll never forget where I was when I heard we were being liquidated. I never ever want to go through any form of insolvency event again. If JT spills the beans, it's got to be for the good. It's critical now. We cannot afford to have our heads in the sand over this

Would you rather we are kept in the dark? Would you rather be treated like we were under Whyte? Whilst I'd rather he'd blog the info, we need to know. I'll never forget where I was when I heard we were being liquidated. I never ever want to go through any form of insolvency event again. If JT spills the beans, it's got to be for the good. It's critical now. We cannot afford to have our heads in the sand over this