please just go McCoist

GOAT

The op seems to post these anti Ally threads every 28 days, makes me wonder if he is on the rag? Bad enough these posts when we were playing garbage last season. Played some good football this season fans need to lighten up a wee bit.

Rubbish

He posts this type of pish thread much more often than every 28 days :pipe:

I think the Goat should just go.

I mean I like you and all, I think you're a great guy but your posts are just not up to it.

You get your point across which is all we can really ask of you but its just not done with any style. I honestly don't think you'll get anywhere long term, if you go now we might get someone in who can really type neatly, and make concise, succinct posts with little or no grammatical errors.

Its tough turning up here week in, week out and just not being entertained like we should be. It doesn't matter that some of the other posters are obstinate and won't give an inch. Indeed they pack the board with substandard posts because if they were to open up in debate properly, they'd get their arses handed to them. Its true what they say, sometimes you can only argue with the what's in front of you and at a level that gets the job done. Still, when a better quality poster comes along, you get to open up and express yourself better, but I just don't think you're up to it. In fact I fear we'd all get embarrassed and we would rather you go now and we look for someone else. Preferably another loyal Rangers man, but with more style.

Thanks for everything. We love you, but you're just not a poster.

Taking Ally out of the equation for the moment - I am not quite sure how we play and what tactics we employ and there doesn't seem to be any continuity to any system that we may or may not have - it changes week to week

We dont press high enough up the park - but neither do we sit deep and counter.

We dont go hunting for the ball - we wait on the other team giving us the ball back

We dont really play with out and out wingers week in week out to create width and get crosses in, but neither do we really have a philosophy of trying to keep in narrow and pass the ball to death through the middle of teams.

We dont put a priority on keeping possession and trying to drawing teams on to us to create space.

One thing that has caught my attention is that the long ball to Daly is starting to be a first resort of our defenders rather than a last resort.

I think the Goat should just go.

I mean I like you and all, I think you're a great guy but your posts are just not up to it.

You get your point across which is all we can really ask of you but its just not done with any style. I honestly don't think you'll get anywhere long term, if you go now we might get someone in who can really type neatly, and make concise, succinct posts with little or no grammatical errors.

Its tough turning up here week in, week out and just not being entertained like we should be. It doesn't matter that some of the other posters are obstinate and won't give an inch. Indeed they pack the board with substandard posts because if they were to open up in debate properly, they'd get their arses handed to them. Its true what they say, sometimes you can only argue with the what's in front of you and at a level that gets the job done. Still, when a better quality poster comes along, you get to open up and express yourself better, but I just don't think you're up to it. In fact I fear we'd all get embarrassed and we would rather you go now and we look for someone else. Preferably another loyal Rangers man, but with more style.

Thanks for everything. We love you, but you're just not a poster.

:lol: :lol: you need to post this in every goat started anti ally thread ! ( if you have the time!)

You are exactly the kind of fan this club does not need.

Is McCoist perfect? No. Last night's tactics weren't great, but we got the result and we have 11 wins out of 11.

This club has so many important issues off the field and you're complaining about the way in which we have a 100% record after 11 matches.

Outrageous. Please don't publicise the fact that you're a Rangers fan because you'll make the rest of us look stupid.

Football is in the business of entertaining it's customers.

Rangers are not an entertaining team to watch.

We draw 40k crowds to Ibrox, but give 10k crowd entertainment.

It cannot go on, indeed it mustn't be allowed to go on.

I don't go to Ibrox, I watch the football on a stream and only on rare occasions is it worthy of watching and that's paying feck all to do so.

How much worse can it be for supporters to go to watch and PAY for what's served up?

Yet people post on here, who purportedly go to the stadia to watch this quality of football, willingly accept the mediocrity McCoist provides on the pitch.

Really wtf is this all about?

Granted it isn't always crap, but watching it really turns me off watching football all together.

Admin - can you change the title of the thread? It is embarrassing to us all and will be sending the taigs into a wankfest.

I honestly thought that we were 'supporters' ok everyone can offer constructive criticsm on any aspect of our club they are frustrated about but pleasse keep it constructive.

Shouting for Ally's head all of the time does not help us or the team - I remember a key word 'LOYALTY' although I do not believe in blind loyalty.

Nonetheless, despite how frustrated I become at some aspects of our game - I balance that against the hard facts, how many games have we won?

I make mistakes but I learn from them - I am sure that Ally does too, after all 'to err is human'

Take a long hard look at yourselves those who publicly slate anyone from the club and ask 'Do I really SUPPORT the club'?

Or will I find every opportunity to run it into the ground?

I don't go to Ibrox, I watch the football on a stream and only on rare occasions is it worthy of watching and that's paying feck all to do so.

How much worse can it be for supporters to go to watch and PAY for what's served up?

Yet people post on here, who purportedly go to the stadia to watch this quality of football, willingly accept the mediocrity McCoist provides on the pitch.

Granted it isn't always crap, but watching it really turns me off watching football all together.

THEN DONT WATCH IT UNTIL WE HAVE DANCING GIRLS ON AT HALF TIME.

Me? I watch it good or bad, you make a good point though - you watch it for free.

I have to but I hate say you do actually have a point mate.. McCoist has spent allot of money on Players that are supposed to be SPL class players, We actually struggled last year against fish farmers and butchers the matter what the excuses are we should not be struggling against any of the opposition that we are facing in this League or any team in these lower leagues its as simple as that. The tactics McCoist uses against these minor teams you would think we where playing Man United every week ffs. We are the Worlds Most Successful Club but by God at times we don't show it with the tactics being shown by our Management.

Thats because these fans, myself included, love the Rangers, you say your location is Orkney? fair do's, it's a long way from Ibrox! but don't doubt, as you seem to be implying, that fans don't go to watch the Rangers, we pay good money to do so, maybe if you made a small contribution (maybe you have done) it would go a long way to helping Rangers, you could even try paying to watch them on Rangers TV instead of paying "feck all" as you put it!