please just go McCoist

GOAT

Rotten manager IMO but there's no point sacking or replacing him now

Don't give him any more budget to sign players either - what we've got is enough to get us back to top

Would consider getting someone else in at the end of that season if he's wasted any cash and we were dismal

These results are expected and how they should be at this level. However we have became involved in a war of attrition against part timers. We are winning games in spite of our manager and until the blind loyal wake up and realise how much this is holding us back then I give up. Play this football in 2 years and lets see where we are.

Is there a timetable for the sack Ally brigade to post their shite, because it seems to be trotted out on a regular basis.

Yes we were poor against Dunfermline but we won. Three points.

Give Dunfermline some credit, they crowded us in the midfield and pulled 11 men back into defence when we were attacking.

Sometimes the only way to beat a stacked midfield is the long ball.

Ally is not on the field, he can only set out a game plan and tactics.

So ffs sake give us peace with your sack Ally shite.

We used to get these threads after any below par performances under Smith too, we got it under PLG and on the old 606 boards McLeish used to get it tight too.

It's basically internet culture now and you can bet any amount of money that the person who does eventually replace McCoist will get it too.

:lol: what a big "get it right up you" it would be to some of our own fans if we went season unbeaten

No one wants us to lose crackpot.

And we absolutely should go unbeaten. Our playing staff are far superior to the part time players in our league.

No one wants us to lose crackpot.

And we absolutely should go unbeaten. Our playing staff are far superior to the part time players in our league.

I don't agree with you. I wonder what the more fixated anti-Ally brigade would say if you told them that a defeat at the weekend would get him the sack, some would take it (probably justify it as being for the long term good of the club, etc)

Just my view though.

Wanting an unbeaten manager sacked and am the crackpot? :lol:

Sacked is a bit much however we are playing a style of football while effective against plumbers and students will be a disaster back in the SPL.

I've seen enough of Ally to know when the time comes after a couple of seasons floundering in the SPL he won't have left us in good shape. Youngsters not progressing is the biggest disappointment. Guys like Foster and Smith keeping them out is criminal. He will also walk away a very very wealthy man from us. Rangers have been great for Ally make no bones about it.

We would all love Barca style football and Allys reluctance to use young players is frustrating as is many other aspects of his managment but to call for a manager with a 100% league record to be sacked because you dont like his tactics is ridiculous. At least wait till we lose a game to start your agitating.

Thet are waiting with anticipation.....ridiculous thread....

Judging by comments in this thread and others we want;

To fill the team with youngsters and create a sort of 'golden generation' for our top flight return.

To have leaders on the park.

To win successive promotions.

To reduce the spending on the team.

To win every game.

To play attractive football whilst winning those games.

To win the Scottish cup.

I'm not sure Ally is the man to deliver all those things, but then again I'm not sure who would be.