please just go McCoist

GOAT

You can't sack or tel a manager to leave after winning :lol:

However the football on show last night was howling yet again, he really needs to up his game in terms of getting us to play some good football.

It will end in tears if this punt it up the park stuff continues when we get back to playing teams who find us out easily like Caley and United last season.

Agreed .Said more or less the same thing the other day but maybe not as carefully constructed .Got slaughtered for it .I dread to think what its going to be like when we play Premiership teams on a regular basis.

This is getting ridiculous now and I know you will disagree with what I am about to say....however....

Sorry Goat, but as much as I agree the style of play was bad first half and even into the second half...we won the game and unless we drop points or lose on a regular basis, you will not get your own way, no matter how hard you stamp your feet. The crowds are not lost yet neither.

He is meeting the criteria so far. If it had reverted to last season and we were still losing crucial games with the new players in the team, then that would be a different matter.

Until then, these threads are simply pointless ranting material.

You really are a goat who else would put up with all the distractions and hassles and continue to strife to improve. He is not the finished article but he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders at times

Correct, but he continues week in week out, I understand the frustration but like the team he is improving, and lets face it you can only work with the tools you have. By that I am not saying for one minute the team are shite though at times even I cringe, when they play rhe better teams who dont feel so threatned or overwhelmed by our greatness, we are allowed to play football, the other team plays football so gives us the opportunity to do the same. Not most of but all of the teams we play are in awe of us, it is a monumental occassion for them to beat Rangers, something they can talk about, watched the game today or at lest highlights, they did not play football, they were out to get us, no intentions of playing, JJ knew who had to man mark who to slaughter thus stopping us from playing. My concern from here is it will only get worse someone will be seriously hurt and even then if its a Rangers player nothing will be done.

As we progress, bring in better players, the players we have will improve with better alongside them as will Ally, he is learning everyday, dont be fooled he dosnt know whats needed, I believe he does, and I believe he will deliver given the chance. I would be concerned if he wasnt learning daily.

I need someone to tell me what the lads could do in the positions they were put in every second of the game, they were killing us and we had no protection from any official, I read down to 10men thats a fuc*** joke when they started with 12, when I went to scool 12-1=11 only one player had to play in black oh and the fuc+++ subs were running up and down the lines kidding on they were officials.

It saddens me the comments on here about Ally, give him the Ronaldo's Rooneys etc and put on last night I doubt even they wouldn't have Punted the ball, but that would still have been his fault.

I will not be replying to this shite again, I have lowered myself already by answering, we are becoming a fuc**** disgrace, best supporters in the world? NOT, oh aye and I use capitals to highlight my frustration, so fuc**** what get a life some of the idiots on here, if you dont support the team and management in difficult times you are not a supporter.

You really are a goat who else would put up with all the distractions and hassles and continue to strife to improve. He is not the finished article but he has had the weight of the world on his shoulders at times

I was for turning recently, especially after the Forfar result. However, I knew my view was right once I heard Sir Alex commend Ally for what he is doing under such hard times for the club. If anyone knows about the strife as a manager with less than a majority backing from the fans, it's Sir Alex and he turned it around in time.

Some may say that Sir Alex appeared to know what to do in games from the off and Ally does look lost at times but he has players on that pitch that know about the ongoing turmoil and it must be very difficult to manage.

I am sticking with my initial thoughts and he gets to the end of the season to prove himself.

This debate is crap, it's on the false premise that Goat has a say in who manages Rangers, if that was the case we would be the not so proud bearers of a new world record, most Managers appointed in the one year, we would have to fit revolving doors to the Managers office.

By ra way Ally's going nowhere.

We are not progressing in a manner that would suggest we will be anywhere near ready to challenge Celtic when we get back to the top league. Youngsters development are being stunted by lack of first team football due to our bloated squad which Ally wants to expand further. I honestly couldn't care less if we win every game this year, if it comes at the expense of our younger players development it is just not worth it. Over the next two years it is important to blood our youngsters so that they are ready for Premiership football when we get there. It's going to do us fuck all good playing long ball football for the next 2 years as we will sure as hell not win the Premiership playing that style of football.

THIS X 100!!!

ally's learn't from the master of pragmatism, Walter, he knows what we have to do to win games against hammer throwers and packed defenses, it aint pretty but neither is fannying about in the lower leagues reinventing the wheel, Ally's mission is to win successive promotions and there's no doubt from me he will do it, that's all good and well but in the last few games we've been horrible to watch particularly in the first half of games, I fear what will happen when we meet a team who play at a a faster tempo against better players, for me it will be a big test for them to lift their game, tbh I'd like to see Ally getting a lot more from his team.