please just go McCoist

GOAT

McCoist is going nowhere, the op knows that and is just expressing his view in a well made manner. Though I do have the impression that in 5 years time if we are playing in the Champions league and have a bad one at home to say Bayern or Barca we will still get the exact same post.

how many cups has his tactics got us knocked out of? how many embarrassing night in europe not to mention taken a championship winning side and turning them to umm mush.

Some hilarious replies in this thread.

Disagree by all means but it's an opinion goat is entitled to.

There's a difference between expressing an opinion and trying to brainwash people into thinking the same thing by constant bombardment of the same point over and over. Should actually be classed as spam. It would be amazing if someone could collate the negative McCoist threads goat has started to show him up for what he is - someone who actually does hate McCoist and seethes at him being in charge. Him hiding behind the pretense of someone who loves McCoist and sees him as a legend is rediculous in the extreme.

There's a difference between expressing an opinion and trying to brainwash people into thinking the same thing by constant bombardment of the same point over and over. Should actually be classed as spam. It would be amazing if someone could collate the negative McCoist threads goat has started to show him up for what he is - someone who actually does hate McCoist and seethes at him being in charge. Him hiding behind the pretense of someone who loves McCoist and sees him as a legend is rediculous in the extreme.

I don't think McCoist is good enough to be Rangers manager, I wouldn't start a thread on it as I can't be arsed with the abuse. I don't take any pleasure in feeling like that, he is a legend and it's certainly not anything personal. Yes we're having a great winning run but i'm looking at the level we're at and thinking about the future.

Don't know what game you were watching.

Ally got it spot on once again. Dunfermline packed the midfield and made it difficult to play through.

The best bet at times was a ball over the top.

Good managers can adapt in these situations, McCoist is improving all the time.

Going by your Edinburgh location the above post proves that salt n sauce on your chips fuks your brain cells

how many cups has his tactics got us knocked out of? how many embarrassing night in europe not to mention taken a championship winning side and turning them to umm mush.

Nobody claimed that McCoist was the finished article in his first year. If McCoist had won though would you be complaining that he did it with Walters team. I can see improvements in his tactics from last season, I don't think McCoist has his ideal setup yet, he wants a striker with a bit of pace. Route one football isn't what McCoist is aiming for.

Just back from yet another win and saw this thread. This place has went to the dogs recently.

Whatever you think of Ally he deserves the chance to take us back to the top division, that'll be the true test of whether he has what it takes as a manager.

Threads and opinions stating that he's 'clueless', 'never a manager', etc are absolutely fuckin ridiculous considering the winning streak we are on which shows no sign of ending any time soon.

Just back from yet another win and saw this thread. This place has went to the dogs recently.

Whatever you think of Ally he deserves the chance to manage us in the top division, that'll be the true test of whether he has what it takes as a manager.

Threads and opinions stating that he's 'clueless', 'never a manager', etc are absolutely fuckin ridiculous considering the winning streak we are on which shows no sign of ending any time soon.

Evening Alastair ;)