Lee Wallace To Forest?

Thewhitesettler

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elephants stoned.

The first I heard of Lee Wallace transfer was Ally on Rangers TV saying he was under no pressure to sell him. Ally was responding to "rumours" that no one else appeared to have heard. So first indication I know of came from Rangers themselves

wish we could have 11 players on the pitch like wallace,he shows everyone the passion, ability,determination that all rangers players should show

hopefully stays for years to come and become captain in the future :thumbup: :thumbup:

wish we could have 11 players on the pitch like wallace,he shows everyone the passion, ability,determination that all rangers players should show

hopefully stays for years to come and become captain in the future :thumbup: :thumbup:

Couldn't agree more with this. Sit in the Govan Front and when he's down that side you see the class that he has. Hear that he's also a great lad in the dressing room and is a defo for our future captain. Would be gutted to see him go as a few other posts have said would take at least 3 mill plus for me not to be disappointed

Elephants stoned.

The first I heard of Lee Wallace transfer was Ally on Rangers TV saying he was under no pressure to sell him. Ally was responding to "rumours" that no one else appeared to have heard. So first indication I know of came from Rangers themselves

Yeah i saw that but its still just rumors whoever started it the cynic in me says maybe the board want to give the impression Waldo is highly in demand so when he goes nowhere in Jan they can claim credit for keeping him here.

We should release a statement to the mhedia saying that lee Wallace has changed his name by deed poll to

'The £10 million rated lee Wallace '

That should stop the rhags printing low estimates of his value and driving the price down.

They seem happy enough to pin overinflated values on any player the bheasts want/need to get rid of.

Considering Wallace has said recently hes going nowhere , this ridiculous thread should be closed........

If the board are angling to sell Wallace to raise capital then theres not much the boy can do, remember Alan Hutton? He didn't want out at all, David Murray had to practically bribe him with a ridiculous pay-off.

Wallace is saying all the right things, all he can do really

£1.25m someones at the winde up, Lee Wallace is worth 4 times that and should not be considered for sale as he is out mainstay in the team.

He plays for Rangers so the the media will keep quoting these low offers. if it was the plastic paddy thieving bastards across the city though it would be at least 5million.