Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

Is anyone surprised to see the person responsible is a pathetic fat keyboard warrior like that crying he's been hacked and hiding behind his mummies apron strings ?

Reading the that article, the nature of the messages and looking at the picture its clear what a pathetic, cowardly verminous little rat he truly is. Mocking the courage of a man taking on that terrible disease and the death of another prepared to get up and serve their country, Let's hope he gets what he deserves and see how much courage he's got ease I think we all low the answer.

Scumbag

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has indeed been suspended, will defo get the sack. He sent his mum up to the store yesterday to tell the manager it wasn't him and he was hacked. Phone in the store had been going off constantly the full day with people complaining and people were in the store going mental as well.

Fucking brilliant. A 21 year old sending his Mum to his work. Horrible bastard.

Really! NOTHING about h being a ra shellik fan, from their media partners

A ploy that has been used for quite a while now, very sly approach, any time it's the other way about Rangers is the first word on the headline, yet you rarely if ever see that lots name mentioned.

Mind you I must be paranoid coz there is NO media bias.........

And nowhere does it actually say it was him that posted the messages. The record leaves the door ajar so the 'account hacked' line is allowed to grow.

I posted earlier what I think of him but if he is peddling the 'hacked' line that at the minute there isn't much more the media can report even though everyone knows what a load of crap it obviously is.

The fact one of celtics most loved players died of this disease will hopefully result in this particular individual being universally hated! If leggat got 6 months then you'd like to hope this individual will at least get charged! People need to learn you can't post what you want about people online!