Ricksen Troll Outed

North Rd

What republican band is the wee cunt in?

Bastards shouldn't be allowed on the road in the first place but certainly not with members who are under investigation for this shit.

Cunt deserves everything that's coming to him.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I'm happy enough at the guy being outed and his life likely ruined, also making him cry.

Hope any Bears from the Coatbridge area, there must be a couple, go into MacDonalds and give him dogs abuse.

Imagine his mother will be upset, he'll have to give her an extra ride tonight.

And to think there was a poster on here yesterday saying he was mates with him and he was just a wee daft boy and better just to ignore him.

Hope the wee fat specky bastard likes the taste of cock. Because he will be getting plenty of it in BarL.

The fact one of celtics most loved players died of this disease will hopefully result in this particular individual being universally hated! If leggat got 6 months then you'd like to hope this individual will at least get charged! People need to learn you can't post what you want about people online!

Limmy mate or is Leggat away as well? I know he has disappeared the last month...

You have to wonder what drives people to act like this they must be really immature or sick in the head.

They are, but are they criminals?

I hold freedom of speech far higher up the ladder than what this clown has to say.

Freedom of speech is under attack in salmonds republic and that worries me far more than this no mark.

I hold freedom of speech far higher up the ladder than what this clown has to say.

Freedom of speech is under attack in salmonds republic and that worries me far more than this no mark.

I would agree if we had freedom of speech but we don't.

He has easily matched what others have already been prosecuted for.

Freedom of speech to mock ricksen, celebrate the beheading of a soldier on a British street, and spew venom about republican terrorism?

No, not for me.

Freedom of speech does not and never has protected 'hate speech', I believe this guy crossed the line. That said I totally hate the manner in which Adolf Salmond and Wilhelm Goring McKaskill appear determined to rip apart Scots Law for their own political expediency.

Freedom. of speech does not and never has protected 'hate speech', I believe this guy crossed the line. That said I totally I hate the manner in which Adolf Salmond and Wilhelm Goring McKaskill appear determined to rip apart Scots Law for theirs things but own political expediency.

I have to disagree.

If, some years back, you had simply posted I don't like that guy (any guy) and don' t care if he dies of a horrible disease you may have been viewed as a cunt and someone who said disgusting things but I doubt you would have been prosecuted for it unless you advocated violence.

Limmy mate or is Leggat away as well? I know he has disappeared the last month...

No your right mate.....6 months was a ridiculous sentence for that and although I accept this cretin is almost certainly not going to get the jail I hope the police get involved and he gets taught a lesson!

Actually, he should be forced to work at McDonalds. By the look of his photo he doesn't seem to be able to resist all those fat laden, greasy burgers and if he carry's on at that rate, he won't be seeing much of life for very much longer.

You have a point but the precedent has been set and the laws must be adhered to with the same level of scrutiny! Is calling someone a Fenian really worse than laughing at the terminally ill and hoping that they die?

The Internet breeds the belief that people can say whatever they want about whoever they want! To me punishing that is not encroaching in a persons freedom of speech but more their right to attack, abuse and critisice others with no regard!