Froch v Groves rematch ordered by IBF

Groves all the way for me...if it happens.

The ref stopped it too early but he'd turned it around & Froch was going to win that fight in my opinion . It'll be a good watch , really tough to call and Froch would be crazy to take it lightly but think he might still have too much for groves

Hopefully Froch will be allowed to knock him clean out this time. His great fight-back after an awful start in the previous fight doesn't get the credit it deserves because of the early stoppage.

Fingers crossed they have it in a football stadium and tickets aren't as hard to come by.

Apparently Groves is appealing to the IBF to see if he can have the mandatory purse split adjusted moving his share from 15% up to 25% , can't see it happening as the ranking determines the split surely ?

I can understand Groves feeling the fight was stopped too early and for wanting the best for himself for the future but he's in danger of damaging his reputation the way khan did with the "man in the hat" rubbish.

Froch has already taken Groves' best and was still standing and coming forward. Think if Groves had it in him to win he would've last time out when he caught Froch cold. This

time Froch is fully aware of what Groves has to offer and will beat him inside 6.

The ref stopped it too early but he'd turned it around & Froch was going to win that fight in my opinion . It'll be a good watch , really tough to call and Froch would be crazy to take it lightly but think he might still have too much for groves

(tu)

Groves applied to the Boxing Board of control to have the result reversed and declared a no contest , in my opinion this is getting pathetic now . I can't believe even the strongest groves supporter can agree with this course of action , he's just starting to make himself look ridiculous as I said earlier like khan did over the 'man in the hat ' rubbish.