Billy Dodds

Rangers Lady

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't read tonics into anything coming from a BBC employee.....he could have rightfully pointed out this was no more than a stepping stone for us and that for the majority of the season the performances have been poor but to deny the players and fans the right to celebrate success (no matter the level) shows a bitterness and agenda that is far to common in Scottish football!

Regardless of finances or the professional nature of the side Any sportsman is going to enjoy winning the title the finances . Rangers were rightly expected to win the league and they have done , job done but the side need move on quickly concentrate on the cups and planning for next year.

Didn't hear it but it sounds like an unsurprising cheap shot from the likes of Dodds.

The celebrations were far from SPLesque, but respectful to the fans', and to the other teams who participated in the league, no more.

But for a hater, that is too much for them to bear.

Silly Billy Dodd's o' shite, can no longer be taken seriously, if he ever was. His hatred is all he has, poor sad sack of shit of a wee mannie,his misery will follow him like a bad dose of halitosis, and his dream,and subsequent failure of becoming a hero for Rangers will torture him the rest of his miserable life, his time at our club will be as fleeting as a summer squall..... he will be forgotten..... rightly so. :7325:

Don't listen to BBC Grotland they're rotten to the core, sad that scum like that and Chick Dung get over the threshold at Ibrox.

Turn it off don't even tune in, same as Reporting Grotland Jackie Boak et al despise us turn off. Simples :party:

Not only is that a shit attitude it's not accurate what he's saying. The celebrations were nothing at all like an SPL championship win. That means he has an agenda, or vendetta, or bitterness, or whatever it may be. So fuck you Billy.

It also is similar to an attitude I encounter every week, if i celebrate a goal or whatever. Someone always says, oh well done you beat a part time team. What's your wage budget again? Ah right so I shouldn't celebrate anything? I'm a football supporter, I like my team winning. It may be that we are always overwhelming favourites, but we still have/had a league win to seal and promotion to clinch.

Not only is that a shit attitude it's not accurate what he's saying. The celebrations were nothing at all like an SPL championship win. That means he has an agenda, or vendetta, or bitterness, or whatever it may be. So fuck you Billy.

It also is similar to an attitude I encounter every week, if i celebrate a goal or whatever. Someone always says, oh well done you beat a part time team. What's your wage budget again? Ah right so I shouldn't celebrate anything? I'm a football supporter, I like my team winning. It may be that we are always overwhelming favourites, but we still have/had a league win to seal and promotion to clinch.

Excellent post

One good thing we have learned over the last couple of years is how much we are hated in Scotland ,you can only piss with the cock you've got ,cant wait to hear the pish when we win a "treble" which is any three cups !! It's great being a bluenose ,much better than being a wee prick with a head like a crashed mini with its doors Open !

We have done what we need to do, progress has been achieved.

Celebrations last night were at best low key.

Very subdued in players lounge after game, the players know just a small step back to the top where we belong.

Fuck Billy Dodds, lucky to play for the team we love.

Ban him and the rest from BBC

WATP and always will be

He was meant to be on 10k plus bonuses when he was with us, the blue pound set him up for life he was treated like a god by the Rangers fans as he was Scottish and scored goals, he left because our manager went in a different direction and hevwas well rewarded.

What do we get back ? Shat on at every turn by him to please his bosses the crawling snivelling wee turd. He is of the mindset that if he says controversial things about us he will be better thought of by his paymaster. Its a tv Stockholm syndrome situation.

He is a cunt but I do see where he's coming from

Got home and watched the celebrations on SPN and cringed a bit as it was OTT but then thought if they want they are entitled - it's just not the way I'm looking at it - stage 2 complete and move on

But Dodds is a little wanker he's another one with nothing good to say about us

Agreed.