Billy Dodds

Rangers Lady

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a little rat. He's the same person who would be slating us if we never celebrated.

His colours are well and truly nailed to the mast. Wait until he and his bbc scumland friends exclaim their bewilderment at why he gets a hard time from rangers fans. Dodds is two years behind by thinking that its open season on Rangers. Time to stop kicking Billy, we are getting up now!

Mind you, having Rangers fans hate you seems to guarantee you more work at the bbc!

he`s a bitter wee guy that likes to play the `Speirsy Game` whatever I say must be genuine and honest because I support/supported/played for Rangers.

Sad that you were ever allowed the honour of wearing a Rangers jersey.

F**K off Billy (F A Cup heid) Dodds.

It's not just about celebrating winning SPFL1 it's about completing Phase 2, it's about sticking two fingers up to poisonous wee c**ts like you, it's about still being here (yup, same club Billy) after everyone tried to kill us. Need I go on Billy?

Nah. F**k you Doddsy away and play on the M8 ya fud!!

Liked him as a backup player. Seems a total dick now.

What happened with him? Can't quite remember the circumstances of him turning?

I'd like to know this as well. Just found an article in the Record from Jan 2012 where he said “When I went to Rangers it was a boyhood dream and I loved every second of my time at Ibrox. That move and the trophies I won there was the pinnacle of my career and it made me what I am today.

“It was what I had dreamed about all my life and what I had worked for all through my time as a footballer. But if the same opportunity arose now I would seriously have to think twice about it."

He is a cunt but I do see where he's coming from

Got home and watched the celebrations on SPN and cringed a bit as it was OTT but then thought if they want they are entitled - it's just not the way I'm looking at it - stage 2 complete and move on

But Dodds is a little wanker he's another one with nothing good to say about us

Totally agree, I definitely felt cringy seeing the celebrations, its a case of job done and move on out of these cesspit divisions, spoke to my cousin who had my nephew at the game tho and he loved it, these occassions will probably mean more in abouy 30/40 years time when we go back over the story to our young but the only fans who should be getting genuine joy out of this are.the under 8s who don't quite understand the guff we're playing.

So does the same rule apply for Celtic who, according to Mr Dodds and many others, have been a shoe in with no real challenges to overcome when they win their easy peasy league title?

would he no be better at the peadodome with his father in law it would be a suitable place for them both