RFFF Statement

kplfishtank

So hypothetically speaking if CH gets money from the fund and then Dingbat is getting sued will he be next to get a wedge?

Where is the line drawn?

Yup seems the unemployed have this wee ruse worked out too.

Here's simpleton me thinking that this group was above reproach, due to the widespread nature of the committee.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news, best decision since the fund paid for the QC to save our titles.

it really isnt.

one benifited Rangers ( which is why we had the fucking fund)

One benefits a guy that has made a rod for his own back. (Which isnt why we jave the fund)

This situation is getting beyond parody... we might be better having a big major "square go" down at Fleshers Haugh between the "intrested parties" If only to get this embarrasing and shameful "civil war" to fuckin END.

I certainly didnt donate my cash into the RFFF for it to be used in this way. Its grubby and its demeaning to the whole Ethos and Values of what MY CLUB was built on. It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong,its tarrier like behaviour to deny,deflect and to be lacking in any Moral Fibre.

Some so called Supporters of OUR Club need to have a right good fuckin look at themselves.

To think those wanting to use our money on their mates legal fees call the board "spivs" They have crossed the line with this.

I'm surprised at one of the guys on the committee from what I've been told. Very very surprised.

Although to be fair (and I'm no fan of his, despise him actually) CH has said he doesn't want the money - we need to remember this to his credit

It's the fighting fund committee members who voted this that the problem lies with / on this issue anyway

Willhelm. See my list of committee members #86 from about 18 months ago. I know the VB members name. Is this up to date and will we be told who was at the meeting, abstentions etc. This nonsense cannot be allowed to get to a fans vote.