Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

From their owners mouth,

“All of this brought hollow victories and destroyed football. We can also mention the attempts to eliminate Hearts with the help of the tax petitions, through false accusations and threats to revoke the club license. There is a saying about digging a grave for someone: you get it for yourself …"

Karma. Hope they die.

Flats, Flats, Glorious Flats...........or a car park.

Ha fucking ha.

Agree 100% before any Bear sheds a tear for them we should keep a few things in mind.

1. They voted against Rangers cva.

2. They called us cheats on their official website.

3. They as part of the Spl tried to strip Rangers of titles and hand them on a plate to septic.

Hearts had no say in our CVA. It was HMRC that voted against it.

However Hearts can die as far as I'm concerned, even if my brothers a jambo. Fuck them

Hearts had no say in our CVA. It was HMRC that voted against it.

However Hearts can die as far as I'm concerned, even if my brothers a jambo. Fuck them

Hearts voted aganst Rangers cva with the % we owed them for Wallace and gate money it made zero difference to the cva passing or not but they were the only Football creditor to vote against which tells it's own story on what they wanted to happen to Rangers.

Hearts voted aganst Rangers cva with the % we owed them for Wallace and gate money it made zero difference to the cva passing or not but they were the only Football creditor to vote against which tells it's own story on what they wanted to happen to Rangers.

First I heard that. I stand corrected.

Cheers mate

more guests than members. fucking pathetic. no rangers fans should be lurking, get signed up and posting. most of them are timothy's probably.

anyway, i want to see them liquidated. they wanted the same for us. how's it feel now?

salmond or sfa better not give them help. they hardly even tried to help us out. should be fair enough i think.

byebye hearts :redcard:

The tims will clamour to help hearts as a get it up ye to us.

Rules are rules so sporting integrity demands they get the same treatment we got.

However they thought of that and changed the rules after us.

The SPFL and SFA are corrupt cheating bastards.

They will get their cva

No they won't the Lithuanians are their biggest creditors and will see them liquidated giving them unhindered ownership of Tescocastle

Hearts owe a total of £535,000 in football debt, which must be repaid in full by any new owners. Liverpool are due £47,000, while the likes of Rangers, Livingston, Ayr United and Stenhousemuir are waiting on smaller amounts.

They will get their cva

They already have a CVA that's not really the big problem for them it's the shares they don't have same as Portsmouth.

All shares held in Pompy by Vladimir Aleksandrovich were frozen 2 years ago and this forced the club to go newco as a Europe wide arrest warrant was issued for him and the shares could not be transferred to BDO.

Pompy and Hearts are almost in identical situations, Vlad is wanted by the plod in Lith and all shares in his companies are frozen and BDO can't hold of them. Hearts would have been out of admin in December last year when the CVA was agreed if not for the frozen shares.