Radio Clyde saying Hearts will be liquidated Monday

Good man, tell your brother, when the dust settles he can come and support the bears

Get this. He was once a Bear back in the 70's but I have him to thank for my love of The Rangers as he bought my first half season ticket in 82.

I remember us going to watch Hertz v the bheasts at Tyncastle and we were in the shed at the corner when Frank McGarvey came to take a corner. Still to this day I've never seen so many coins or missiles been thrown at a player. They hated them with a passion.

I was also at Alex MacDonalds testimonial at Tyncastle & remember both sets of fans singing the same songs together. Was a great night & Sandy Jardine played also along with Kevin Keegan if memory serves me right. Can't remember the score.

But I think the modern day jambos are a different breed to their forefathers who I'd like to think would have supported us if such an event happened to us back then. I for one was saddened at their response to our situation & can't forgive how they joined in with the bheasts. Hell mend them.

Get this. He was once a Bear back in the 70's but I have him to thank for my love of The Rangers as he bought my first half season ticket in 82.

I remember us going to watch Hertz v the bheasts at Tyncastle and we were in the shed at the corner when Frank McGarvey came to take a corner. Still to this day I've never seen so many coins or missiles been thrown at a player. They hated them with a passion.

I was also at Alex MacDonalds testimonial at Tyncastle & remember both sets of fans singing the same songs together. Was a great night & Sandy Jardine played also along with Kevin Keegan if memory serves me right. Can't remember the score.

But I think the modern day jambos are a different breed to their forefathers who I'd like to think would have supported us if such an event happened to us back then. I for one was saddened at their response to our situation & can't forgive how they joined in with the bheasts. Hell mend them.

I totally agree, if they would have shown any sort of compassion towards our plight, we got fucked over by Craig Whyte then it just became a frenzy for all.

As I stated, he would be more than welcome to come back and support the bears.

Some Bears on here with more forgiveness than I could ever muster.

Why are we expected to side with this mob.........cos their fan base is majority Prod......seriously????

Killie are the ONLY team who didn't bow to the pressure exerted by the bheasts from the east and vote us out the league.

The rest can go die in a corner.

When hertz go we'll just need to find another feeder team!

Hope we sell out our first return to Killie to send out message that they treated us fairly and sympatheticly .I know they probably were looking after their own interests and needed our cash but that did'nt stop the other c**** putting the boot in and Hearts were up to their necks in lust to have us killed of so only pleasure in their demise from me unfortunately . By the way i've worked with a massive jambo for years who thought it was great that we'd be going to the bottom leagues to help finance the lower teams and shine a light on all the leages so i'm sure he'll appreciate the irony when i point that out to him when the axe finally falls on them.

Some people can't think 5 minutes in front of their faces. Hope Hearts go? Always a good fixture. If we wish them all away then it really will be boring.

The gloves were off long ago between us and the rest, or have you forgot already?

They and the rest of the cable wanted us dead and stole prize money , tv monies and fees for players who played in the euros.

Hearts like the rest had their foot on our throats and tried to extinguish us from the face of the earth..

I am sorry, but to show compassion now, shows weakness.

We must stand together and demand sporting integrity , demand all prize monies etc confiscated,

If they manage to start over again in the bottom tier, then give them next to nothing from the tv deal. Give them the same as the rest of the teams in the bottom tier.

Now let's see if they can come back like the Glasgow Rangers? If not then let them suffer in wilderness for many a year to come.

That`s an odd thing to say mate.Hammer our club but bend the rules to help another?

Well that's just not what I said.

They should have helped us. They should help Hearts. The fact that they failed to help us doesn't change the fact that they should help Hearts.

Some people can't think 5 minutes in front of their faces. Hope Hearts go? Always a good fixture. If we wish them all away then it really will be boring.

Your a very forgiving man , fortunately you're in the minority m8 caus the behaviour of spl clubs was obscene and hate filled in fact UNFORGIVABLE .

They should have helped us. They should help Hearts. The fact that they failed to help us doesn't change the fact that they should help Hearts.

Yes is does,

Rules are Rules, we did not make them, we just obey them.

So every other club has to do likewise, or the sfa could have a court case on their hands .

Hearts going out of business would be horrendous for Scottish football.

Like it or lump it - and I know it won't be a popular thing to say on here - what is bad for Scottish football is bad for Rangers.

Scottish football? Is that the same scottish football 2 years ago..

I only demand sporting Integrity, nothing more, nothing less. The rules are now set in stone, remember by the clubs who tried to kill us off.

Sorry but Hearts fans stabbed us in the back, maybe they should pick their friends a little better? Maybe now they will learn not to fuck with us ever again?

They go to the wall, it sends a message out to the rest of our enemy's. We have not forgiven or forgotten

Being a fair minded person I would normaly agree with that sentiment, but too much mindless kicking and thoughtless, vindictive, sheer bloody mindedness has resulted in a Fanbase that cannot forget the feeding frenzy that resulted from the criminal act of one person. How can we forgive when we have people like turnbull hutton stateing we got what we deserved a week before we meet his team in our biggest game of the year so far.

edit: I fully realise that hutton was giving the Football version of the Boxers toe to toe windup, but it stirs up a load of shit.

Hearts going out of business would be horrendous for Scottish football.

Like it or lump it - and I know it won't be a popular thing to say on here - what is bad for Scottish football is bad for Rangers.

Look pal we hear what your saying but the fact is when your wife shags your brother you have to let her go even if you've got to do the cooking and cleaning and nobody wins !

Of course they should have helped us for the sake of Scottish football but they chose not to so precedence been set.So in the spirit of fairness and sporting integrity Hearts should be treated the same.

Being a fair minded person I would normaly agree with that sentiment, but too much mindless kicking and thoughtless, vindictive, sheer bloody mindedness has resulted in a Fanbase that cannot forget the feeding frenzy that resulted from the criminal act of one person. How can we forgive when we have people like turnbull hutton stateing we got what we deserved a week before we meet his team in our biggest game of the year so far.

edit: I fully realise that hutton was giving the Football version of the Boxers toe to toe windup, but it stirs up a load of shit.

AGREE AGREE AGREE

Yeah,cos playing hertz is where its at.......bollocks!

Even if they are here next season,they will be a team of kids who shouldn't be challenging us for anything.

The times are changing too quickly for you,I fear.

If hearts fan base isn't strong enough,they will die.Its as simple as that.

And,hopefully,it'll only be the start of a domino effect that'll rid Scotland of some parasitical shit.