No more defending him.

gogzy

I have quietly been an Ally supporter up till now too but Gogzy's post sums it up for me. The telling thing for me was Rangers having gone in at half time looking comfortable without really threatening a lot, it was the RAITH manager who was able to shake things up and they came out of the blocks much faster than us. Also, why were most of the loose balls at either end being picked up by Raith players? They were more up for it than us and that is a disgrace.

Whether we had won or lost today, the performance is completely unacceptable.

Ok we have been telling people like you the whole Pattern of Play has been one up front all Season and hasn't And won't work in the long term.

Oh yes it has got us out this League and isn't really Fucking hard on a 7 Fucking million quid budget.

Just leave Ally please go up stairs and defend the Club now.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting beat today is hopefully a blessing in disguise. If we had scraped through by a last minute penalty, winning the cup, chances are McCoist would have been in charge next season. That would be catastrophic for the future of Rangers.

With this loss, coupled with the now-to-be-expected mauling from DU, the writing must surely be on the wall. He cannot be allowed to continue. HE MUST NOW BE FORCED OUT BEFORE HE RUINS US...

This was the worst cup final I've ever witnessed by a Rangers team (My first was 3-1 against Hearts in '76). No fight, no fuck all. Smith should've been yanked in the first half as he was/is fucking rotten. It seemed like none of them gave a fuck. How can Daly destroy SPL defences two years ago and now can't do anything against a bottom half Div 1 team? Same goes for Law. Seems to me that every player that comes to Ibrox these days starts well and goes to fuck, as they know there'll be no backlash from Mr Nice guy McCoist. Tactically we don't have a fucking clue, but to have no fight is inexcusable. That shower of imposters are a disgrace to Rangers football club.

Speaking of Lee Wallace, our left back has to come off and what seems like the easiest decision in the world would be to put smith at left back and bring on Gallagher or even Shields meaning only one player out if position.

What does Ally do?

Brings on a centre half and plays him at right back. Moves our right back to left back and keeps a left back playing in left midfield.

Utterly fukkin clueless as a manager. (tu)

Speaking of Lee Wallace, our left back has to come off and what seems like the easiest decision in the world would be to put smith at left back and bring on Gallagher or even Shields meaning only one player out if position.

What does Ally do?

Brings on a centre half and plays him at right back. Moves our right back to left back and keeps a left back playing in left midfield.

Utterly fukkin clueless as a manager. (tu)

The sad fact is that he did what most people knew he would.He has learned at the knee of Walter Smith how to play players out of position and how to be ultra defensive. The difference is that Walter was dammed good at it and knew when to let the attack loose.

IM SORRY BUT ALLY HAAS TO GO I CANT FIND IT IN ME TO GO AND WATCH ANY MORE AFTER 4O WATCHING THE GERS IV SEE THEM ALL COME AND GO BUT THIS BY FAR THE WORST EVEN GREGS TEAM WAS BETTER THAN THIS LOT AND THEY DID NOT EARN THE MONEY WERE PAYING THIS LOT OF CHANCERS I FOR ONE WILL NOT RENEW MY SEASON TICKET SORRY GUY I HAVE HAD IT WITT ALL THE CRAP GOING AROUND MY CLUB ITS HEART BREAKING FOR ME

"Step away from the Caps Lock..."

cop-gun.jpg

dundee utd are pish. they will have to deal with the favourites tag for a change and they will bottle it. with a swift kick up the arse after this game we will be right up for it especially in front of a roaring ibrox.

as much as people dont want to hear it right now it was only the ramsdens cup. who honestly gives a fuck about it? ally is being paid to take us back to the top and he is doing that with the best league statistics in europe. if we start struggling in the league then its time to panic.

You're fucking at it.

Have to admit, I defended Ally, but not after that. I don't even care if we beat DUFC next week, I don't think he will be able to challenge Celtic for the title.

Rangers should get the new manager bedded in over next season.

Ive always tended to stay away from the Ally debate threads, And I was down in Manchester at the weekend watching Man City and didnt get back home til 61mins into todays game and couldnt believe that we were still 0-0. I thought nievely that the Rangers were waiting for me tuning in to turn on the style and yet I sat with my auld Dad wondering if the League Title Winning party that Jig had talked about in the seventy two72 mag had happened last night, at the Hotel that the squad and management stayed in.. (hungover) A totally un-necessary bit of money wasting imho

No pace and a truly shocking display, The Sash Bash at the Piggery looks like its no gonnae be this season, and thats a fucking shame. Plus the hordes of Mhanky Ghuests have been Stinking this place oot tonight.

Absolutely devastated.

I've backed ally but imo that performance from our team is unacceptable. It was no where near good enough to for the standards that is expected at this club. Ultimately, that comes down to ally and I think that performance is worthy of the sack

I'm no longer going to defend him but I won't go after him either. Frankly, one if two things will happen. Firstly, the support will turn in him in numbers, they already are. A bad defeat/performance next week and I've no doubt the support will chase him. Secondly, if we get investment like Ashley or King or whoever, it's highly likely they'll bump McCoist.

Sorry Ally, today was the beginning of the end. You're a dead man walking.

I have to agree, Gogzy. I have also defended Ally but if you can't put out a team to defeat Raith Rovers in a cup final then you really shouldn't be our manager. I don't mind if Ally moves 'upstairs' but next season we need to start with a clean sheet and that means a new manager and coaching staff.

No "Super Ally" or "Ally McCoists blue & white army" today tells it's own story I think. The crowd is turning and has been for some time.

He wont be sacked as it will cost far too much. He wont walk away because he's practically stealing from the club with that contract. I think it's going to take some doing from the fans to let him know its time to go.

It's no coincidence that the majority of the most staunch and prominent defenders of McCoist haven't posted this evening.

It would seem to me that they are laying low because they can't even try to defend that.

Gogzy was a staunch Ally supporter as are some of the posters on here... and the site was down for a few hours. Get real.

I have to agree, Gogzy. I have also defended Ally but if you can't put out a team to defeat Raith Rovers in a cup final then you really shouldn't be our manager. I don't mind if Ally moves 'upstairs' but next season we need to start with a clean sheet and that means a new manager and coaching staff.

He should be sacked for the public comments about Charles Green( telling the truth btw), it shows his mind is still twisted and bitter on an event at the beginning of the season, on the morning of a cup final!. The last thing Rangers need is this man anywhere near the boardroom let alone the managers job, he is continually at the centre of all divisions at the club and now after the statement and defeat he has made himself and Rangers to look like bumbling idiots. If the board let him away with it, then they are just as bad as him and the club will suffer for it.