Season Ticket Renewals (Tomorrow)

North Rd

Anyone know what the procedure is for moving seat during a renewal? Looking to move nearer a couple of mates who have two empty seats in front of them every week.

You have to renew with a request to move but not guaranteed.

Last year when I wanted out of the main stand I simply didn't renew but got in quick on the public sale to get a seat in CR. That seemed much easier but obviously carries a small risk they could sell out. Unlikely but possible.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers will launch their season ticket renewal campaign at Ibrox tomorrow. As reported in the Herald today, prices expected to rise by 18%.

Thought they would have the decency to wait till the 120 day review was out !

What difference does it make puting them out the week before ?

Do you think people get their renewals out and phone up the minute arrives an pay for them ?

Will most people wait to the end of the month until they have been paid ?

Will a lot of people wait to the end of next month and still be in time for the deadline ?

Does this give people more notice to put some money away at the end of April as well as May thereby helping the fans ?

Could this be a superb marketting ploy in advance of what they believe to be good news in the review, giving an instant bounce effect ?

What in your opinion makes this indecent exactly ???

im still undecided , nothing to do with boardroom antics, im just pissed off paying good money to watch basically what is an inferior product, will i still go? probably its all ive ever known, will i pick and choose matches? probably , totally scunnedred with the whole situation, and there will be plenty like me.

You are certainly not alone.

I understand the arguments from both sides. Yes renewing supports the club but at the same time it is condoning the poor football which is holding Rangers back and will take years and a lot of money to fix.

It is no exaggeration to say that there are amateur and junior teams that are more entertaining to watch.

14th April 2008

6th April 2009

9th April 2010

12th April 2011

I bet you not one word was said all these years about "how early" they were out. Too many people reading the usual "people up for a fight no matter what" crew and baa baa-ing. (tu)

Grow a set of balls ffs and be your own person. (tu)

I'll be renewing tomorrow and its just so I can go and watch the Rangers. Those saying they are going to hold back until Ally goes well who do you think will step in now? Nobody will accept the job with the shit that is happening throughout the club. I would hate to be in Graham Wallace's position as he is on a hiding to nothing because imo Ally will hang on until Mr King comes in and the board out idiots will be singing from Mini's hymn sheet. WATP

im still undecided , nothing to do with boardroom antics, im just pissed off paying good money to watch basically what is an inferior product, will i still go? probably its all ive ever known, will i pick and choose matches? probably , totally scunnedred with the whole situation, and there will be plenty like me.

I am in the same boat as you apart from i am pissed off with the boardroom antics, fucking fan protests etc.

That and McCoists reluctance to send a team out to play football have left me wondering if renewing a season ticket is actually worth it.

I am in the same boat as you apart from i am pissed off with the boardroom antics, fucking fan protests etc.

That and McCoists reluctance to send a team out to play football have left me wondering if renewing a season ticket is actually worth it.

With total respect, I think you are asking yourself the wrong questions.

Ask yourself this. "In the years to come do I want to be able to tell my kids, grandkids etc, that I was there with Rangers all the way back from the depths of Scottish football, when those in the SPL and SFA tried to kill MY Club off?"

Then buy your Season Ticket.

Ask yourself this. "In the years to come do I want to be able to tell my kids, grandkids etc, that I was there with Rangers all the way back from the depths of Scottish football, when those in the SPL and SFA tried to kill MY Club off?"

Kids, Grandkids, mines are now "Do i need to go " ? thats how bad its got..

The problem with the questions you are asking is there is not a hope in hell in my opinion that we will get anywhere near the top with the imposters in the dug out and the mercenaries running about in MY teams jersey every weekend.

The only way i feel i can put my point across to the custodians in charge or Rangers is by voting with my feet.

Watching us of late, and over the past few years has not been easy. It has been mentally and emotionally challenging and draining at best and the performances, tactics and to an extent the atmosphere have been a bit of a let down. It, has at times become more of a chore to watch us and the enjoyment and excitement is probably not what it once was. However, like a few have already touched on, this is all we know. Being a Rangers fan is for life. We know no different and we will continue to go in our droves and continue to buy club merchandise.

I would never judge anyone if they decided they didn't want to renew or buy a season ticket. Everyone is entitled to make their own decision and for me I wouldn't think any less of them. By not renewing will not make you any less of a Rangers fan or a glory hunter or any nonsense like that in my opinion. It's in your blood and even if you can't or don't want to go, the feeling inside never changes. You will always hurt at a loss and be overjoyed with a win. Also, for those that don't wish to renew, I'm sure there will be more fans happy enough to take their place.

Whether you back the board, the manager, the tactics, the coaches, the players, the fans groups or not is almost irrelevant. Of course, we deserve better and of course we are being short changed both on and off the park, and let down by almost everyone connected with the club but all of the above will eventually leave at some point whereas nothing will stop me and many many others following the greatest club in the land. I am not happy with how things are going at the moment but the club needs us all during these tough times and I continue to follow on.