Ambulance chasers - Celt*c FC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here they are again building bridges with an EPL team.

Where is it the soldiers are asked to go ? Is it home ??

Go home British soldier, this is err London your at ??

Thick as fuck & Vile to boot :bomb_piggary:

do they actually know where home is?as far as i can see they are an irish team playing in scotland who want to move to england

Liewell at Ahnfield, it's time younger members realise that there has allways been a connection between

Liverpool and celtic.

It's the Irish immigrant contingency link and both sing the fields of athenry.

im 46 mate and the historical link as I remember was always more between rangers and liverpool also the liverpool fans sing the fields of anfield road same tune as field of athenry but not the same.

Liewell at Ahnfield, it's time younger members realise that there has allways been a connection between

Liverpool and celtic.

I am 40 and I know it is the bloody field of Anfield Road, I also know the sceptic scum have stolen YNWA and now they are singing "I just can't get enough!" (made by the KOP for suarez). thieving pape wanks have tried to steal everything from one of the most successful English clubs to make them "validated" and it sickens the life out of me as a Rangers fans. can't copy Man Utd, what the f*ck songs do they have?

Still makes me proud to see the Hillsborough and Ibrox flag flown high in the KOP or at Ibrox to remember those who have been lost and there is no agenda between the two clubs. Otherwise, according to some here I would be a Tim!

I am 40 and I know it is the bloody field of Anfield Road, I also know the sceptic scum have stolen YNWA and now they are singing "I just can't get enough!" (made by the KOP for suarez). thieving pape wanks have tried to steal everything from one of the most successful English clubs to make them "validated" and it sickens the life out of me as a Rangers fans. can't copy Man Utd, what the f*ck songs do they have?

Still makes me proud to see the Hillsborough and Ibrox flag flown high in the KOP or at Ibrox to remember those who have been lost and there is no agenda between the two clubs. Otherwise, according to some here I would be a Tim!

When I was watching the Liverpool Man City game I could hear them sing it but thought they were singing a re-worded version of Fathers Advice as the chorus sounds very similar.

Liverpool and celtic.

Absolute nonsense.

He/they will exploit every and any opportunity to market IRAceltic. It is absolutely cringeworthy how blatant they are in prostituting that dirty brand.

Take MOTD 2 for example last week. Chris Hughton was sacked by Norwich on Sunday and who did they coincidently happen to have on as one of their panel? Yep, the Lurgan bigot himself. Where da fuck did that come from?

He has previously been linked with them, yet has no intention of leaving Porkhead, he simply saw an opportunity to draw media attention and a platform to talk up his skills and his dirty brand.

Again an opportunity to put himself and his scummy club in the spotlight. They are relentless. Every time Lennon speaks about his team to the media his comments are littered with huge exaggerations and words like wonderful, scintillating, breathtaking etc etc?

There is no warranted attention or meaningful interest in IRAceltic at the moment so they are instructed and compelled to actively manufacture it. Yesterday's game at anfield had the added emotional attachment of the hillsborough anniversary and they exploited an opportunity to have IRAceltic involved or attached to it in some way or another in front of the worlds watching public. Disgusting but certainly not surprising.

Ffs. He was sacked while Lennnon was there in the MOTD studio.:lol:

Round about 1990 or '91 me and my mate watched a Liverpool Chelsea game at Anfield. The Reds won 4-1 or 4-2 (I cant actually remember the final score) and big Hansen strolled through the game (a class defender). Anyway, we both stood in the Kop that day and both of us had our Rangers scarves on and on full display. I can honestly say that before, during and after the game we didn't receive as much as a dirty look from anyone. Until the day I die, I'll always be proud to say that I stood and watched a game in the old Kop before it was seated.

I can't go all these cunts who try to make out that the Liverpool support is somehow infested with mickeys.

On another occasion, we were returning from seeing the Gers in Europe and were on a ferry from Ostende to Ramsgate There was a bunch of Liverpool fans returning from their trip who couldn't wait to "sash it up" with us.

So to all those who think that their support is riddled with Yahoos, fuckin' stroll on!

Round about 1990 or '91 me and my mate watched a Liverpool Chelsea game at Anfield. The Reds won 4-1 or 4-2 (I cant actually remember the final score) and big Hansen strolled through the game (a class defender). Anyway, we both stood in the Kop that day and both of us had our Rangers scarves on and on full display. I can honestly say that before, during and after the game we didn't receive as much as a dirty look from anyone. Until the day I die, I'll always be proud to say that I stood and watched a game in the old Kop before it was seated.

I can't go all these cunts who try to make out that the Liverpool support is somehow infested with mickeys.

On another occasion, we were returning from seeing the Gers in Europe and were on a ferry from Ostende to Ramsgate There was a bunch of Liverpool fans returning from their trip who couldn't wait to "sash it up" with us.

So to all those who think that their support is riddled with Yahoos, fuckin' stroll on!

Utterly deluded.

dunno if anyone else remembers but we played st Johnstone at the piggery that day and the crushing before the game was gettin pretty bad till they opened the seggy fence and we filtered through into the old jungle,was a scary coincidence that

Yip I was there :(. Remember thinking it was a death trap as we made our way into the jungle, tons of bears going through a narrow lane

The Big Sleeper. You are right about Liverpool being the Rangers of Merseyside. Some people think that because Everton play in blue, they are the Protestant team. They forget that, historically, blue was St Patrick's colour and that Ireland only adopted green as their national team colour as Scotland beat them to it to use blue. Don't get rattled by the mock offended who now seem to infest our support,

Rangers, my team not my project.

There is being nice and being respectful which should come naturally

However, it is not natural for them, it is a project, it reeks of attention seeking and filters through to their fan who claims all is welcome in public but behind closed doors glorifies the IRA and their murders

They can pay as many charities as they want, they can go to as many rememberances they want but I know they can't respect WW2 heroes who fought to allow them the life they had today, and i know they chant sick tunes about the hacking of a murdered off duty soldier in London

They might have fooled the media but they haven't fooled me

Last nights Clyde phone-in was jam-packed with the hooped grief-magnets. Three of which were on the panel, with Delahunt, Duffy and McAvennie advocating a pre-season game between Selik and the 'Pool. Embarrassing stuff, to be honest.

Nary a mention of the victims in all this, by the way. Just that Liewell-san was at Anfield and apparently should have been using his time to arrange a 'Battle of Britain.'

Archie is right about them, you really couldn't mark any of their necks with a flamethrower.

The Big Sleeper. You are right about Liverpool being the Rangers of Merseyside. Some people think that because Everton play in blue, they are the Protestant team. They forget that, historically, blue was St Patrick's colour and that Ireland only adopted green as their national team colour as Scotland beat them to it to use blue. Don't get rattled by the mock offended who now seem to infest our support,

Rangers, my team not my project.

Both clubs started out Protetsant. Orangeman founded Liverpool and the church on the Everton badge was the Methodist church.