***** The Official Rangers v Forfar Thread *****

weehank

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to generate any kind of interest tomorrow is to give some of the youngsters a chance....no doubt our clueless manager will continue with the same turgid stuff but I'd live to see us line up;

Bell

Sinnamon

Faure

Gasparato

Wallace (if fit)

Aird

Telfer

Hutton

Peralta

Gallagher

Clark

Forfar are quite a physical team, if the undefeated record is important (don't really care myself now tbh), perhaps this is not the game to throw the kids in.

I would keep the same team from Saturday with perhaps Gallagher and Clak coming in to start.

I don't know why everyone is worried about going the rest of the season unbeaten? If we can't win through in cup competitions with the players we've been using all season, it's difficult to see why any of them should be interested in that particular 'honour'. They've done enough in their eyes and they're probably more interested in planning their holidays now.

I'm with you on this.

I don't know why everyone is worried about going the rest of the season unbeaten? If we can't win through in cup competitions with the players we've been using all season, it's difficult to see why any of them should be interested in that particular 'honour'. They've done enough in their eyes and they're probably more interested in planning their holidays now.

agree but the main thing that will motivate them is their win bonus money!

Oh well so much for that....apparently the u20's have a league game this week so it will be as you were on Tuesday! Superb, that's my decision made for me.

And given their exertions on Sunday it's looking more and more like it's the same as Saturday with maybe a couple of positions being swapped.

The two most likely being Shiels and Simonsen for Clark and Bell.

And given their exertions on Sunday it's looking more and more like it's the same as Saturday with maybe a couple of positions being swapped.

The two most likely being Shiels and Simonsen for Clark and Bell.

Bells still out, there's an article on the site saying it's going to be pretty much the exact same team. Completely pointless!

So much for the 'youngsters will get a chance once the league is won' line we were fed.

Our management team is a shambles.

Yip just another lie ally has told, it's getting to the point that I can't wait till he is gone and I know that's wrong but we won't move forward until we get a component manager in place.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6758-same-squad-for-gers

McCoist will score yet another own goal with the fans if he doesn't play a few of the younger players. Challenging for the title and in the final of the youth cup, there are certainly players available that can't be much worse than our current starting 11. McCulloch, Black, Law, Daly and Shiels should be dropped.

Yip just another lie ally has told, it's getting to the point that I can't wait till he is gone and I know that's wrong but we won't move forward until we get a component manager in place.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/6758-same-squad-for-gers

I'm the same. He is doing us more damage than any of this boardroom stuff.

None of the under 20s will play cause they have a game in Wednesday and played 120 minutes on Sunday

Yes I see that's the excuse but we have played 3 league games since we won the league what was the excuse then? Yes it's nice to win reserve trophies but is it not more important to give the youngsters first team experience....let them sink or swim, let's see if any of them are a useful addition to the squad for next year and beyond! Once again short termisim from a manager who honestly does not have a clue.