Manchester United sack David Moyes

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Giggs will be put in charge of Affairs :pipe:

HAHAHHA Well played Sir. Giggs pretended that it was Yoga that allowed him to carry on playing as long as he has, when it was as simple as seeking out any other mans Wife/Girlfriend and hitting that "Strange!?"..scumchester deserve a good few years in the wilderness lets see how long their support remains LOYAL.

Those sorts of clauses don't exist.

They'll have to negotiate the end of his contract. He'll end up with a few years' pay.

The Clause will be he's paid up until he gets another job..... Once he gets another job they will negotiate a settlement to suit both parties

This entire year has really ruined Moyes reputation as a manger, don't think anyone is suprised he's being sacked, I for one thought he'd be gone already had he not beat Olympiakos in the Champions League.

Problem for Moyes as others have said is where does he go now? No top team will touch him with a barge-pole, and the amount of Everton players that have come out and criticised him and saying Martinez is a better manager along with Everton's success makes it look even worse for Moyes.

I feel a bit sorry for him but at the same time, it's not a surprise. I don't think he has the mentality for it.

They don't use the ball effectively at all.

If I was Moyes I'd retire. What's the point now? Tainted reputation, he won't get another top job. Why bother doing another 10 years at a club like Everton where, you can achieve to a certain degree but outside of the odd trophy there's hardly any chance of tangible success.

I feel a bit sorry for him but at the same time, it's not a surprise. I don't think he has the mentality for it.

They don't use the ball effectively at all.

If I was Moyes I'd retire. What's the point now? Tainted reputation, he won't get another top job. Why bother doing another 10 years at a club like Everton where, you can achieve to a certain degree but outside of the odd trophy there's hardly any chance of tangible success.

The chance at Man Utd is probably what he wanted before retiring. If it's true that he'll receive £30million compensation, I don't think he'll exactly be in a rush to find another job.

It's been directionless from the start.

There's no game plan, on the park or off it.

All summer they went on wild goose chases for Thiago and Cesc. If they had signed either or both, I imagine the season would have been much the same - Moyes struggling to fit players into a system with no identifiable style.

What will happen this summer should have happened last summer in terms of transfers, style, direction. Whether Moyes is the one doing that or not - they should have uprooted from the beginning.