Man U board show how it's done

thehost

It's preposterous to think Super Ally should be sacked. He's on for 100 points in the league.

Not even Brendan Rodgers or Pep can claim that sort of achievement. There's no way The Rangers board would risk losing their man to the likes of Liverpool, Barca or Bayern Munchen.

See how many bites you get mate

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's preposterous to think Super Ally should be sacked. He's on for 100 points in the league.

Not even Brendan Rodgers or Pep can claim that sort of achievement. There's no way The Rangers board would risk losing their man to the likes of Liverpool, Barca or Bayern Munchen.

:lol:

I wonder how many bites you'll get...

:lol:

Leaking what is going to happen to the Press 24 hours before it happens without it seems speaking to the Manager is not how I would like it to happen.

We cant afford to pay Ally off he is here for a while yet

sorry but rubbish. We can afford to pay Ally off. You put him on a years garden leave. Get a real manager in on a fraction of his wages and it will be seamless. Or would Ally go without a payment like a true Rangers man would considering he he got a load of free penny shares in the past.

Leaking what is going to happen to the Press 24 hours before it happens without it seems speaking to the Manager is not how I would like it to happen.

We cant afford to pay Ally off he is here for a while yet

Yeah cause nothing ever gets leaked from our club......remember when Ally was "going to resign" the day Green took over

he should have been sacked after that tactical master stroke of swapping a left back to right back then playing midfielder in defence then losing said game in extra time

Eh? How did he switch a left back to right back? And what midfielder dropped back into defence?

Stop making stuff up ;)

no comparison, Moyes had limitless funds to buy any player in the world (available), McCoist has buttons.

McCoist is undefeated in the league, Moyes has lost more games than any other Man Utd manager in 40 years.

Moyes took over a Premier league winning team and added International players.

McCoist inherited a spl winning squad that was desimated by admin and replaced International players with bargain basement duds (available at the time).

ppl slating McCoists cup record are holding on to that with both hands as the stick to beat McCoist with, The only cup games that I would blame him for were the european games, we should have won both of them but ppl forget they were McCoists first european games in his career as a manager.

if anyone thinks the squad we have had since admin is good enough to win a major honour in Scotland, they dont know much about football in general.

can someone dig out sugar puff teeths cup record for selik, they have outspent every club in Scotland including us, since he took over, how many cups have they won? it wont be many.

McCoist may not be everyones cup of tea as a manager but there is no comparison at all,the poster jamie 54 was slated for starting a thread compairing the two, now Moyes has been sacked its fine to compare them?

the mentalists have took over the asylum, and with that I'm out.

I'll be back nxt season to cheer McCoist and the Rangers on.

BEARS DEN!?? Get this shifted into General...Fuck Scumchester united and fuck davy moyes..Fail to see any comparison. But mibee thats just me..The only thing I did notice was the guy from scumchesters supporters trust was a bit of a deluded and simple individual called sean bones who was talking about his club "deserving" the Best Manager in the World!!??.

Over to you Wallace.

The sooner you recognise that mediocrity is not acceptable to The Rangers, the sooner your exec team will start to deliver.

Noon today, is too late.

Ya they told the press and then put it on their official twitter account the day before they brought Moyes in to confirm hes sacked. Yip that was the right way to do it Errrr dont think so.

:lol: :lol:

Not one bite yet, we all must be learning.

LB at LM

RB to LB

CB to RB

Tactical Master class.

I know it is an argument well used about playing players out of position, but in my opinion it is fairly weak. A good player could almost play anywhere outwith their "natural" position, when asked to do so - particularly against poor opposition. To say a young developing player has a "natural" position is not always true, they are developing for a reason - to find that position, skill set, awareness, strength etc.. I am not totally dismissing it but it is a fairly weak argument.

A couple of examples - if you need a player to "cut in" rather than cross the ball - ie: Ribbery at Bayern - then playing him on the left despite him being right footed would be seen as playing him "out of position" - but he often plays that position depending on the opposition.

It is just an argument that is used too often but is not a strong one..

oh and Graham Roberts, enough said :wink:

It is just an argument that is used too often but is not a strong one..

while i see where you are coming from regarding players being able to play numerous positions, it should only be as a last ditch emergency option, it shouldnt be because its a way to keep the gaffers mates in the team

:lol: :lol:

while i see where you are coming from regarding players being able to play numerous positions, it should only be as a last ditch emergency option, it shouldnt be because its a way to keep the gaffers mates in the team

not so much "last ditch" but also depending on the opposition and how they play too..... I agree with the "mates" comment though!