Man U board show how it's done

thehost

Another Ally Oot thread only with a different title! I despair I really do!!

Don't worry jintybear there are going to be a lot more over the summer, if we manage to lose one of these last three unimpotant games that don't mean anything so we should play all our youth in you can expect it to go up another few notches.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been listening to talksport today and one of the main gripes coming from man utd fans is the style of play that moyes employed....it seems many rangers fans deem that an unacceptable complaint as long as we are winning, even if it is against part time teams, but more and more fans want to see progressive, entertaining football and some of you need to wake up to that before it's too late.

Good post the Ally oot brigade won't like it tho'

Moyes took the team Backwards Ally is taking us forward.

:lol:

I worry about us with fans like you.

Grade a wank of a man.

Winning the 3rd & 2nd division with the 2nd highest wage budget and best training facilities in Scotland isn't taking us foward.

Now if he managed to play more youngetsres and got us to the Scottish cup final won the ramsdens cup and got us to at least the semis in the league cup then you could say he's taking us forward.

But for the last 2 years it's been the same old season under McCoist pumped out all the cups and only winning a pub league.

Thats not a success these leagues were already won before a ball was even kicked.

Wasn't this the same Man Utd board who sanctioned Moyes multi million pound contract, provided him with tens of milions to spend and then sat back and watched him struggle through one of their worst league runs in their history? Aye, some board they are. They make our board look competent ffs!

Ally - show us you are a legend and do care about Rangers - do not take a payoff. You have gouged us already for 3 years, I think you have taken more than enough out of this club and you are also leaving a mess for the next person (just as Walter did). Alternatively, stay and keep taking money for a piss-poor job until you are eventually sacked

Gutted Moyes has gone :( still hopefully the next man screws things up too so i can still have a good chuckle. As to the board sacking Ally i have to admit they are not showing much signs of it. After Raith Rovers would have been ideal to tell Ally resign or be sacked but they didn't and it seems the chance has gone. Unless Ally falls on his sword (unlikely) i think we are stuck with him for the moment.

so how do we realistically do that with a wage budget a 1\3 of theirs? Find better cheap players than them? How with no scouts no scouting budget no budget for transfers? We are being run for second get used to it.

Yeah we do have the second highest wage budget but we also have the second highest turnover. Do we have the second highest paid execs?

Oh good let's keep spending and go back to the old ways.

FFS .

Never a Fucking Manager.

And no Man should be bigger than the Club.

Tell him tae take his two mates with him.

Wasn't this the same Man Utd board who sanctioned Moyes multi million pound contract, provided him with tens of milions to spend and then sat back and watched him struggle through one of their worst league runs in their history? Aye, some board they are. They make our board look competent ffs!

What else could they do tho? The job has a going rate, any new manager would be given funds and they gave him enough time to demonstrate he could turn it round when many people would have sacked him months ago.

Over to you Wallace.

The sooner you recognise that mediocrity is not acceptable to The Rangers, the sooner your exec team will start to deliver.

Noon today, is too late.

Circumstances are quite different. unbeaten in the league and 100 goals scored, hardly a comparison.

...Ally is taking us forward.

:)

Ally is taking us forward in the same way those unfortunate souls went over the top during the War. They may have been going forward pyhsically, but they were also most likely going to their grave. A bit like us under McCoist. He is at serious risk of putting us in the grave if he stays any longer!

no comparison, Moyes had limitless funds to buy any player in the world (available), McCoist has buttons.

McCoist is undefeated in the league, Moyes has lost more games than any other Man Utd manager in 40 years.

Moyes took over a Premier league winning team and added International players.

McCoist inherited a spl winning squad that was desimated by admin and replaced International players with bargain basement duds (available at the time).

ppl slating McCoists cup record are holding on to that with both hands as the stick to beat McCoist with, The only cup games that I would blame him for were the european games, we should have won both of them but ppl forget they were McCoists first european games in his career as a manager.

if anyone thinks the squad we have had since admin is good enough to win a major honour in Scotland, they dont know much about football in general.

can someone dig out sugar puff teeths cup record for selik, they have outspent every club in Scotland including us, since he took over, how many cups have they won? it wont be many.

McCoist may not be everyones cup of tea as a manager but there is no comparison at all,the poster jamie 54 was slated for starting a thread compairing the two, now Moyes has been sacked its fine to compare them?

the mentalists have took over the asylum, and with that I'm out.

I'll be back nxt season to cheer McCoist and the Rangers on.

How completely bonkers you must be .