Man U board show how it's done

thehost

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or just deluded folk claiming a shite season in the gutter leagues is better than some teams who have also won the league and played in the best competition in Europe....

No wonder folk laugh at us

Playing in these gutter leagues was what we all wanted wasn't it? Fuck the SPL and all that, remember thosedays back in summer 2012?! We were going to climb our way back up and enjoy visiting all the wee teams.

Think we all knew the boredom factor would kick in round about this season, lack of competition and perfunctory performances are not unexpected. Ally will be judged next season, if he doesn't get off to a flyer then i tgink he could well be dumped.

Only telling the truth. They are accepting winning a pub league as a success and kidding themselves on we are moving forward.

So because they are "fellow bears" your no allowed to say anything they don't like?

Your opinion is a load of shite and insulting to Bears who are keeping our Club alive by putting their hard earned money into it.

Over to you Wallace.

The sooner you recognise that mediocrity is not acceptable to The Rangers, the sooner your exec team will start to deliver.

Noon today, is too late.

If Ally had lost 11 league games like Moyes you might of got your wish...So far were unbeaten in the league...I just dont see any manager getting the sack with that record.

I believe in common with most management positions the Man Utd board would have set a list of objectives for Moyes. When he failed it was easy enough to sack him. Green seemed to do this with Ally at the beginning of the season. Although with him that might have been all talk. However, I doubt any goals have been properly set with Ally since then. Therefore the board have a difficult case to prove he has failed. So we could be stuck with Ally & co for another season. I hope to hell I am wrong!

Circumstances are quite different. unbeaten in the league and 100 goals scored, hardly a comparison.

You are, of course, quite correct.

Man U appear to not be able to accept mediocrity, on the pitch, our lot appear unable to accept anything but.

If Ally had lost 11 league games like Moyes you might of got your wish...So far were unbeaten in the league...I just dont see any manager getting the sack with that record.

Well the club could've saved themselves money if they'd of put a cardboard cut out on the line. Actually we might've win a few cups aswell.

There's a blatant assumption in the thread title to the effect that the Man Utd board did the right thing.

The irony of such a view cannot be understated since the high standards that Moyes is being held to, were set by his predecessor who was given three unsuccessful seasons before he started get results.

However, fans will respond with a jerking of the knee and investors will demand to see a return.

It's another defeat for football and another victory for corporatism and idiocy. But hey, the clucking hens on the "terraces" and in the board room are contented for now.

1 Rangers 34 32 2 0 102 17 85 98

Some people on here will tell you the league is irrelevent this is where we should have been before a ball was kicked. Some of these same people tell us we are going to get hammered next season.

102 goals scored - 17 Conceded - EPIC :thumbup: :party::thumbup:

There's a blatant assumption in the thread title to the effect that the Man Utd board did the right thing.

The irony of such a view cannot be understated since the high standards that Moyes is being held to, were set by his predecessor who was given three unsuccessful seasons before he started get results.

However, fans will respond with a jerking of the knee and investors will demand to see a return.

It's another defeat for football and another victory for corporatism and idiocy. But hey, the clucking hens on the "terraces" and in the board room are contented for now.

The guy is a dud. Don't understand your post tbh but, as much as I hate MUFC, they had no other choice. Completely out of his depth. Anybody who knows anything about football could see that.

Both. I am not denying it and I think that 99% of us agree on this matter, it's just not necessary to have as many threads about it as we do IMO.

Aye it's the same stuff repeated in every thread but we need to keep fuds like BP9 on his toes