Very Sad News

He was a really interesting poster. If you were going to argue with him you had better make sure you had a solid point to make and not move off it. Otherwise you'd find yourself in a right knot. Condolences to his family and rest in peace Manti.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stunned, he was a prominent poster when I joined backed in the day and came across as a Bear I'd enjoy having a few beers with as long as we didn't enter a debate of any sort.

Seen him tie many a poster in knots on here and could picture him laughing behind his keyboard as they lost the plot :)

Shows how good a Rangers man he was that he posted about the club he loved right up until the end.

R.I.P Derek.

Moonlighter broke this sad news to me yesterday and I was shocked as like many on here I did not know he was so ill, I was fortunate enough to have spent a few nights out having a few ( ok Many ) beers with him on a couple of the FF Subcrawls , I didn't know him that well but realised in that short time that he was a Gentleman. :-(

Genuinely one of the best posters on here. RIP Manti.

he was the only person on RM that I would avoid debatng with, even if I thought I was right :lol:

North Road, I have passed your suggestion onto the rest of the staff.