More signings coming soon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it Darren McGregor is the first, will wait and see who comes in and if any more go out before getting worked up but signing players for the sake of it is not required.

what then in your opinion should they do to attract 20000 people who dont usually buy a season ticket to do so or to attract the number who havent renewed back?

obviously we need fans to go

Think its now imperative that we now add a quality of player rather than quantity, granted we won't get the best of the best but we really need to look at players who will also be good enough for the following season.

Couple of positive statements from Wallace over the past few days, let's hope deals are done quickly and we can look forward to the season ahead.

what then in your opinion should they do to attract 20000 people who dont usually buy a season ticket to do so or to attract the number who havent renewed back?

obviously we need fans to go

I doubt Darren McGregor is going to have many flocking to the ground to be honest. I personally would be more inclined to go and watch someone like Gasperrato (spelling?) in the hopes that we could have the making sof a right good player.

A 28 year old St Mirren reject with dodgy knees is not a big draw to me.

I remember a time gone by when players coming to the club was a good thing. We need to shake things up and entertain the fans.

I used to get excited wondering who would sign next however those days are gone now, we are relying on free transfer, hopefully that will change sometime

I know this is a controversial one, but I would consider trying to get Danny Wilson back.

He is still young enough to improve and is more than good enough for the championship. Might be out of our price range though.

Still think that we should be targetting guys in their early 20s who we can make something from.