Home kit probably will be the same as Italy

Skyson1872

Just watched highlights of the Ivory Coast / Japan world cup game. Memo to Board and Puma - can we have a strip like the Ivory Coast strip? Suspect it would guarantee mega sales

I think an orange strip should only be sold when we can maximise the profit to the club rather than any other person or company. I'm not sure if the club get that much from the current deal.

I think the new home kit will also have the union flag on the body but it will be better done.

IMO the Italy top looks pretty basic and cheap.

I think an orange strip should only be sold when we can maximise the profit to the club rather than any other person or company. I'm not sure if the club get that much from the current deal.

I think the new home kit will also have the union flag on the body but it will be better done.

IMO the Italy top looks pretty basic and cheap.

10-11 and 12-13's kits were both basic but were the nicest kits we had in years.

For a couple of years now we have basically had the exact same style/template as Chesterfield fc.

HERE IS THEIR NEW ONE FOR THE COMING SEASON...(ALREADY ON SALE)

L1_0000-0001.jpg

now i like that! i'd maybe change the collar. with the rangers badge and stars it'll be perfect.