Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

post-69570-0-05155200-1403883501_thumb.j

Miller and Boyd upfront is a good time and both know their place in our team and what's expected of them, they'll work for each other and the goals return should be fantastic.

Welcome back Boydy.

Some great goals for killie. Such a clean striker of the ball. No penalties last season all 22 goals from open play? Quite incredible when you consider how bad killie are

Na that doesn't matter he's 30 and lazy and a has been according to some on here

All his goals from last season. Looks better in the air than I remember him being.

Anyone else watching that reckoning we should take a look at the guy Mckenzie?

Don't want to speak to soon with the boycotters etc but how embarrassing is it watching highlights of Scottish football with grounds half empty (or worse).

Shocking that the manager of Rangers doesn't have the first clue how to coach any young boy off the street.

I suspect he is much better than you and in reality is better than most - but how does it feel to never be able to get behind anything the club does? Brings me back to bitterness I think!

I suspect he is much better than you and in reality is better than most - but how does it feel to never be able to get behind anything the club does? Brings me back to bitterness I think!

Is bitterness your word for the day?

For what it's worse I don't see many being bitter at all. They are just giving their opinion on the direction we are going as a team and our transfer policy....whether it's right or wrong does t matter as it's just an opinion. I would have targeted focus on youth 2 years ago and built a team that come the SPL would be battle hardened whilst improving all the time and growing together with both residual value and the potential to improve further.....that may never have been feesable (it would have) but regardless it's just an opinion.....

Is bitterness your word for the day?

For what it's worse I don't see many being bitter at all. They are just giving their opinion on the direction we are going as a team and our transfer policy....whether it's right or wrong does t matter as it's just an opinion. I would have targeted focus on youth 2 years ago and built a team that come the SPL would be battle hardened whilst improving all the time and growing together with both residual value and the potential to improve further.....that may never have been feesable (it would have) but regardless it's just an opinion.....

In my opinion it's better to be pragmatic about it than cling onto some vague notion of youth driven teams rising up through the division. If you don't it right in the short term at Rangers, then forget about the medium or long term. That's the way it is at Rangers.

Anyone else watching that reckoning we should take a look at the guy Mckenzie?

Don't want to speak to soon with the boycotters etc but how embarrassing is it watching highlights of Scottish football with grounds half empty (or worse).

Was thinking the same thing when I was watching the highlights. Seems a good wee direct player