Do you think Rangers should pursue a EUFA investigation?

ZZed

Do you think Rangers should pursue a EUFA investigation?  

379 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Rangers should pursue a EUFA investigation?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, that would be silly and a waste of expense, Craig Shyte played a big part in this also. While there are injustices committed against our club, Craig Shyte ruined everything

Whyte was convinced,like every other smart arse in Scotland,that Rangers were fked and would lose the BTC.What is another £9mill plus penalties when people were talking £50-£100mil,though where that came from fk knows.Make no mistake Lloyds and HMRC are to blame for everything.

take all the way or as far as we can.As I keep banging on about,boring the arse off everyone,there was collusion in all this.

The two I personally hold responsible for everything that happened are Lloyds and HMRC.

Now what possible connection could there be between both? John Reid has friends in both camps.The Lloyds man who swindled the club to ensure he got the full £18mil back is a celtic ST holder who was `retired` not long after.Who was stealing documents from HMRC? We all know it was a tim and he passed the stolen material to celtic supporters running the RTC blog.Common link is clear and should be fully investigated.

No, any action should be using our own legal system.

UEFA/CAS will never find in our favour against one of their member associations.

I voted yes, but your post made me think about it a little more and I agree that it would be more probable that the members association would be cleared.

shyte played a big part in our downfall. however that does not take away the fact that the whole of Scottish football did all itcould to kill us without trial.there are far to many individual items that went on to sit and list them but as a club/support weshould be asking eufa/fifa why the governing bodies acted as they did and dished out sanctions/punishments without proof of a conviction.

Does the appeasers in our Fanbase now realise the extent of the Hatred towards us?

This has been happening since our UEFA cup final in 2008 and stems fRom that Season they fucked us over with fixtures.

The rest speaks for itself and for anyone to say it wasn't the BTC that almost killed us is talking utter shite.

That was the whole Catalyst for this saga.

The HMRC LBG SFA AND SPL Alias CFC are responsible, and should be the focus of our Ire.

They should all Be investigated and the links are all there.

I believe it would be pointless at this time. We must wait and see what happens regarding any criminal charges against Whyte, and if there is an investigation into how Rangers wee treated by HMRC. If we were to approach UEFA it would probably be best to do it after making an attempt to force the Scottish football authorities repay the money with held from the club and fully explain why other clubs who have been in trouble with the tax authorities received such different treatment than Rangers.

I firmly believe that by taking this route the Scottish football would actually damage themselves by trying to find way to make a argument that they had not acted with bias. Then we would have a lot more evidence to present to UEFA if we were require to.

Would do no good whatsoever Uefa would never go against the SFA.

Besides the real criminals in this are --- SDM, the Rangers board at the time, HMRC and CW.

The whole sorry affair needs to be the subject of Parliamentary investigation.

We are not barca or Real Madrid so they won't be interested

So we just sit back and take it, if we don't do something now then they know they can do what the hell the like to us and we will take it up the arse.

Stand up and be counted with the rest of us bears, shoulder to shoulder we are a formidable force.

Does the appeasers in our Fanbase now realise the extent of the Hatred towards us?

This has been happening since our UEFA cup final in 2008 and stems fRom that Season they fucked us over with fixtures.

The rest speaks for itself and for anyone to say it wasn't the BTC that almost killed us is talking utter shite.

That was the whole Catalyst for this saga.

The HMRC LBG SFA AND SPL Alias CFC are responsible, and should be the focus of our Ire.

They should all Be investigated and the links are all there.

Appeasers are appeasers. They live in a parallel universe!

What some people on here seem to be forgetting is that we were punished for shyte not paying paye or ni for the period he owned the club, but the sphell spfl & certain clubs wanted titles removed for the period of the ebt's even though we have been found innocent. Even at the time, we were guilty of nothing, they wanted titles taken from us. TBH, I think with hmrc chasing us on the big tax case, that was why the cva wasn't accepted. I think they had a good idea they were going to lose the big case, so they punished us for the one they could get us for. Investigate the lot of them, & get an investigation going into who leaked the info from hmrc to the tax case bloggers. For the life of me, I can't understand why this has not already been done. Leaking info from a government dept?? Any other company would have pushed if info had been leaked. Why not us??

What some people on here seem to be forgetting is that we were punished for shyte not paying paye or ni for the period he owned the club, but the sphell spfl & certain clubs wanted titles removed for the period of the ebt's even though we have been found innocent. Even at the time, we were guilty of nothing, they wanted titles taken from us. TBH, I think with hmrc chasing us on the big tax case, that was why the cva wasn't accepted. I think they had a good idea they were going to lose the big case, so they punished us for the one they could get us for. Investigate the lot of them, & get an investigation going into who leaked the info from hmrc to the tax case bloggers. For the life of me, I can't understand why this has not already been done. Leaking info from a government dept?? Any other company would have pushed if info had been leaked. Why not us??

I cannot for the Love of me understand why this decision outcome is not being Investigated either.

Lawyers and Fraud Squad should be all over this shit.

Its a Fucking joke of a situation.

I cannot for the Love of me understand why this decision outcome is not being Investigated either.

Lawyers and Fraud Squad should be all over this shit.

Its a Fucking joke of a situation.

Like I said on other threads, our MO is of dignified silence and appeasement. We are push overs. Too many prawn sandwiches and PC brigade in our support. We have lost our roots. Happened during the Murray era, when your average working class supporter could no longer afford the price of a season ticket. No spine and no dignity left. Most laugh their cock off at us, not just because of our demise, but because we lack a spine and that makes us undeserving of any recourse and just ignored. Our support is divided, we are currently having a civil war with the board, the mhedia demonise and ridicule us on a daily basis with recourse, so is it any wonder how we are perceived. Sad, but only we can change that by getting back to our roots, what we are all about and by growing a pair.

When paedo fc go on the attack, they don't do prisoners or remorse. They will go to any lengths to achieve their end game and to date, with resounding success. I am not suggesting that we follow suit, but there is a lesson in there.

Like I said on other threads, our MO is of dignified silence and appeasement. We are push overs. Too many prawn sandwiches and PC brigade in our support. We have lost our roots. Happened during the Murray era, when your average working class supporter could no longer afford the price of a season ticket. No spine and no dignity left. Most laugh their cock off at us, not just because of our demise, but because we lack a spine and that makes us undeserving of any recourse and just ignored. Our support is divided, we are currently having a civil war with the board, the mhedia demonise and ridicule us on a daily basis with recourse, so is it any wonder how we are perceived. Sad, but only we can change that by getting back to our roots, what we are all about and by growing a pair.

When paedo fc go on the attack, they don't do prisoners or remorse. They will go to any lengths to achieve their end game and to date, with resounding success. I am not suggesting that we follow suit, but there is a lesson in there.

You're right mate, about the prawn sandwich brigade. And I bet those are the ones that have not been to a game since we got put down to the bottom. Wait & see the glory hunters return when we get back to the top. TBH, I bet that I struggle to get tickets for our 1st game, cos the PS brigade will want to see that one. A bit like those rich bawbags who used to buy season tickets just for the 2 home old firm games & the odd sheep shaggers/hearts/hivs etc, games.

Of course we should!! I believe our case would hold more weight if we managed to get police Scotland involved over hmrc bbc or the sfa. Our governing body didn't just stand by a let a lot of this happen, they also stuck the boot in several times when we had no where to turn to! Even though NOTHING was proven yet! Title stripping case at our cost was the icing on the cake! Make no mistake these bastards at hampden didn't give a fuck if we survived or not, in fact they probably wanted us to fold and never reappear. 5 way agreement, license at the last minute, no pre season, registration ban, title stripping, witholding European and transfer monies, investigations at our cost,, ffs lads if your not sure if we should involve uefa get yer heads out of the sand and get into these bastards we can't let them away with it.