Scotland v England

Your green credentials are impeccable. Nicely recycled. :D

In my defence,

I did originally say "As I've said on here before, " but I deleted it because it seemed unnecessary.

Had I known that there were Sleekit English Bastards Lurking Around, I'd have reconsidered.

:P

I'm quite happy with my nationality thanks very much. Also good to hear much of the Rangers songbook being sung by the England fans and not some bastardised version of a loyalist song being hijacked by supporters who, in the majority, hate Rangers and the Union.

It was only a joke, Sir. Kind of.

I canae believe folk still bite :lol:

Aye, you could say that about anything.

Like when Yes voters post about independence in the OT. And the usual 'biters' rear their faces.

It's concerning how Scottish nationalist people feel they are the only group allowed to get offended by something yet are obliged to jeer national anthems and take the opportunity to go on racist tirades all over the internet.

A trait adopted from the taig, no doubt.

Are you talking about other Scottish nationalists, excluding yourself ?

Got that on at WIlliam Hill. Was £114 back when I first checked, £102 when I left and £84 by the time I got up there. :( Bastards.

Well, if Scotland just beat ROI and Georgia 1-0, I don't think you can beat England, hence my thinking about a draw.

Don't agree,bud.

2 poor teams separated,only, by wee Wilshere's sublime cross.

I sense England passing the ball about with more purpose while we seem to be running about like daft boys . Now England are ahead they'll be happy to sit in , let Scotland carry on running about and pick us off on the break. I had hoped for a 2 - 1 win , but I can see a 3 - 0 loss , unless we calm down a bit .