Scotland v England

Oooft someone's in a bad mood.

Have a bit of shortbread and get the see you jimmy hat oot.

:lol:

What, you think I haven't already?

Problem is yer pish made me drop some in ma tea. I over dunked. :mad:

Would love to support my country again. First football match I ever attended was a Scotland game.

There is just no way I can bring myself to sit with the sort of people who support Scotland these days.

I supported Scotland to the hilt when the team was mostly made up from Rangers and Tim players, I have no affinity with the current squad.

Nice to see them win but I really don't care

All wankers but they're only players so they'll eventually fuck off and it'll be fine. Scotland will always be supported by utter cunts and you can't get away from that

Every time I've been to a Scotland game, there has been nothing anti-Rangers said or chanted. I'm not fond of the booing of GSTQ but if people get offended by that then they might be a touch too sensitive to attend football matches.

I canae believe folk still bite :lol:

Time and time again countless folk say they hate international football and then noise up the wee see you jimmy hat brigade and they bite time after time.

So easy.

Ps id rather stand in the England end. My kind of songs being sung rather than shite from the sound of music or shite from they 2 paedo looking cunts.

Simmer Doon lads

Ht

Salmonds sissys 0 camerons champions 1

Sorry to hear that, mate.

I'm quite happy with my nationality thanks very much. Also good to hear much of the Rangers songbook being sung by the England fans and not some bastardised version of a loyalist song being hijacked by supporters who, in the majority, hate Rangers and the Union.

It's concerning how Scottish nationalist people feel they are the only group allowed to get offended by something yet are obliged to jeer national anthems and take the opportunity to go on racist tirades all over the internet.

A trait adopted from the taig, no doubt.