Scotland v England

The English getting there pantyhose in a twist about this game all day on TalkSport.

And in Scotland, not a fuck was given.

The Ireland result was the be-all-and-end-all this week.

I noticed this as well.

It would be nice to beat them but I actually couldn't give a fuck now that the 3 points are secured from the Ireland game.

I noticed this as well.

It would be nice to beat them but I actually couldn't give a fuck now that the 3 points are secured from the Ireland game.

This is how I feel as well. After beating the Irish on Friday I'm not too bothered.

Its a friendly - we should treat it as such.

All the ant-English blood and thunder - "sent him homeward to think again" stuff just seems so old fashioned and parochial to me - particularly after the Independence result.

We need to move on - Given the independence result I actually think we should have a British league - that is not us joining the EPL - that both FA's joining as one body. The national teams would then join as well. If Scottish born players are not good enough to get in a British team then thats their look out

Its a friendly - we should treat it as such.

All the ant-English blood and thunder - "sent him homeward to think again" stuff just seems so old fashioned and parochial to me - particularly after the Independence result.

We need to move on - Given the independence result I actually think we should have a British league - that is not us joining the EPL - that both FA's joining as one body. The national teams would then join as well. If Scottish born players are not good enough to get in a British team then thats their look out

:blink:

Does Santa still exist where you live ?

Scotland are not big rivals of England ,havent been for decades,it means more to the English to beat Germany or Argentina.

England think of Scotland the same way Germany think of England.

The funny bit is that Germany and England have roughly similar resources, and so are broadly comparable. England's poor record, as compared with Germany's, is therefore rightly embarrassing. Scotland, meanwhile, are only about 10% the size of England, so have by any measure continually out-performed their rival massively.

The funny bit is that Germany and England have roughly similar resources, and so are broadly comparable. England's poor record, as compared with Germany's, is therefore rightly embarrassing. Scotland, meanwhile, are only about 10% the size of England, so have by any measure continually out-performed their rival massively.

Agree, we tend to forget that.

(tu)

N9y9XUA.png